Feel it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mamba View Post
    I had an old flatmate that would gargle with some kind of bleach to clear her strep throat.

As for massage, I have a friend that's a beauty therapist ans masseuse. I think she secretly hates me because she is brutal with a massage. Feel great the next day though. Pleasure pain thing really.
    Listerine will or as hot as you can handle it uber salty water.....gargle and do it every 4 hours. The salt water will bust the virus cells. Listerine has a ton of alcohol in it.

Pleasure pain......mmmm.....damn shame you live over there. I would love to meet your flat mate.
    Originally posted by Originally Posted by RazorJAK
    Apple Butter and SHARP cheddar go together like Wenchie and Motorboat noises.

Comment

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..

Methinks JAK, tough as he is... MIGHT just wanna avoid things like uber salty water and Listerine right now..

Comment

Oh Jak! I'm so sorry! I had air pockets after my wisdom teeth were pulled too. That hurt worse than having the teeth pulled in the first place. As for strep, make sure you take all the antibiotics, that is not something you want to mess around with. *stern look*

Comment

mix equal parts 1/3 each

liquid tylonal
          liquid benadril
          liquid lemon flavored malox

no shit it works
          gargle a lot ....

only problem i dont remember if you spit or swallow...been a while
          [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
          Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
          http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Damn! 'Couple a' buckets of that and my troubles will be OVER!
            Wireheads

Comment

Originally posted by Tipouf View Post

only problem i dont remember if you spit or swallow...been a while
              Welcome to the sig of the month club!!

Comment

Oh yes very quotable!

On the strep throat front I have a friend that swears by Jagermeister....... personally I just live with lemon and honey drinks.
                I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                  yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..

Methinks JAK, tough as he is... MIGHT just wanna avoid things like uber salty water and Listerine right now..
                  Actually, that is EXACTLY what I've been doing.

Gargling with salt water tea every couple of hours

In between that ... been sipping on my big bottle of baronjager. Gotta love 90 proof honey schnapps.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Salt water tea???

Comment

weak but very warm tea, mixed with enough salt to be a good rinse.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Can I just say ewwwwwwww!

Comment

Yeah.. if you can tough it out, that's the way to go. I had an infected, cracked and broken tooth... No $$ for a root canal. I used about 3 of the BIG bottles of bargain basement Listerine, and swished it around in my mouth for about 10 minutes a swig...

Did the trick after about 4 weeks of using roughly 3/4 of a bottle a week..

Chemical burns in my mouth were a BITCH...

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
                            weak but very warm tea, mixed with enough salt to be a good rinse.
                            Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
                            Can I just say ewwwwwwww!

On the plus side, do that enough and other, saltier things are more pleasant to taste.

Comment

Frankly it's never been an issue. Mine tastes like a banana milkshake.

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
                                Actually, that is EXACTLY what I've been doing.

Gargling with salt water tea every couple of hours

In between that ... been sipping on my big bottle of baronjager. Gotta love 90 proof honey schnapps.
                                Oooh! Is that the yummy drink you so graciously supplied me with at Dragon Con? If so, that should do the trick!

Comment

Working...
                                X