X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tipouf
    replied
    Originally posted by Disco Duck View Post
    I'd LOVE to get a real and thorough massage. Only, I don't know if I could be comfortable, since it's best with no clothes in the way and me naked around someone? Not terribly likely. Even if it's just the top up. Maybe sooooome day. :le sigh: Stupid crazy.
    i'd do it disco
    and i would avoid being playful so you can enjoy it just as a massage
    playful can always be after

me i want a full body massage that leaves you feeling good all over...and i mean all over and needing a cigarette even if you dont smoke

Leave a comment:

• Disco Duck
    replied
    I'd LOVE to get a real and thorough massage. Only, I don't know if I could be comfortable, since it's best with no clothes in the way and me naked around someone? Not terribly likely. Even if it's just the top up. Maybe sooooome day. :le sigh: Stupid crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    Originally posted by asianmommy View Post
    really a lot of things are all in how you play with it... what?
    te heeee.... mommy i miss you

Originally posted by Farler View Post
    Yeah except when I feel someone giving one of those horrible dig in and rip away the knots massages I tend to tense up, which is counter productive. I need a nice gentle 12 hour shoulder massage.

Im off the school that a massage should feel good and take a bit of time, work the knots out gently. It's why certain girls really liked it whenever Id give them a massage.
    ok 12 hours is a bit much!
    but you should see if there are any massage schools in your area, a lot of them need volunteers

Leave a comment:

• Farler
    replied
    Originally posted by Kamn View Post
    Try getting them to use their bodywieght for pressure. You lie down, they use their fists or elbows on your shoulders. Either that, or get them to walk on you
    Yeah except when I feel someone giving one of those horrible dig in and rip away the knots massages I tend to tense up, which is counter productive. I need a nice gentle 12 hour shoulder massage.

Im off the school that a massage should feel good and take a bit of time, work the knots out gently. It's why certain girls really liked it whenever Id give them a massage.

Leave a comment:

• asianmommy
    replied
    Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
    not true... contexts is all about how you play with it
    really a lot of things are all in how you play with it... what?

Leave a comment:

• Kamn
    replied
    I can only give foot massages to certain girls, specifically hot girls with small sexy feet.

And girls refuse to rub my shoulders, even in trade. I can get them to try for like a minute then their hands start cramping and they give the hell up. My shoulders are really thick and knotted and I haven't released the tension from them in years.
    Try getting them to use their bodywieght for pressure. You lie down, they use their fists or elbows on your shoulders. Either that, or get them to walk on you

Leave a comment:

• Plunder Down-Under
    replied
    Context is the enemy and shall be kneaded out!

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    Originally posted by metaal View Post
    always nice to rip things out of context
    not true... contexts is all about how you play with it

Leave a comment:

• metaal
    replied
    Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
    if they use the toys and the oil they dont have to work so hard
    always nice to rip things out of context

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    I can only give foot massages to certain girls, specifically hot girls with small sexy feet.

And girls refuse to rub my shoulders, even in trade. I can get them to try for like a minute then their hands start cramping and they give the hell up. My shoulders are really thick and knotted and I haven't released the tension from them in years.
    sounds like you need toys and oil
    i know, sounds kinky but doesn't have to be lol
    when the girls you know have small hands and no strength in them...it gets hard to get a good massage, if they use the toys and the oil they dont have to work so hard

Leave a comment:

• Farler
    replied
    Originally posted by Plunder Down-Under View Post
    I always end up massaging feet placed in my lap, but I often feel uncomfortable massaging shoulders. Weird.

Leave a comment:

• KarmaKoi
    replied
    0.o

Butt massager.... wow, that must be some thumping

Leave a comment:

• metaal
    replied
    Originally posted by freiman View Post
    I wouldn't have spent the money to install it, but since it's there already, I might as well enjoy it.f
    oooh... poor Freiman

Leave a comment:

• freiman
    replied
    My wife calls the subwoofer in my truck "Her butt massager".

It was in the truck when I bought it. I wouldn't have spent the money to install it, but since it's there already, I might as well enjoy it.

f

Leave a comment:

• Plunder Down-Under
    replied
    I always end up massaging feet placed in my lap, but I often feel uncomfortable massaging shoulders. Weird.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X