Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wenchie
    replied
    The hell with it. I will just go to the salon and have a full body massage done. Mmmmm

Leave a comment:

• metaal
    replied
    Best massage I ever had was from a small indonesian Friend: She actually danced on my back while I thought I was going to die.
    Next morning was GREAT though no more aches anywhere at all...
    did "cost" me two bottles of wine though, which we drank together while I cooked her favorite chinese rice dishes

Leave a comment:

• Londubh
    replied
    Ah, see, that's part of it. There are angles of your body which put less stress on your joints. Neat tricks my friend taught me (his Mom's a masseuse who specializes in prenatal massage) include supporting your thumb with your curled index finger (entire fist, really) such that the force transfer doesn't bend your thumb much, if at all.

Also, use elbows. *nodnod* No joints between shoulder and elbow to undertake stress.

Leave a comment:

• KarmaKoi
    replied
    I wish I could take a class on the different types of massage. I'm not terrible at a basic back, neck, and shoulders massage, but I know I'm not grand either. Plus I have really weak wrists, if I put weight on them for too long they really start to hurt.

Leave a comment:

• IK the Troll
    replied
    I know three massage techniques.

One is theraputic.

Another is relaxing.

The third leads to lots more fun.

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    Originally posted by Talen View Post
    When you're getting a full-body massage from the bass, it's the beat that can't be beat.
    how about a full body massage with that kind of beat... two in one sounds great to me

Leave a comment:

• Talen
    replied
    When you're getting a full-body massage from the bass, it's the beat that can't be beat.

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    i like it when the music moves me in my happy place

Leave a comment:

• Kamn
    started a topic Feel it!

Feel it!

Personaly I preffer to feel it with my chest, but with the ass wouldnt be that bad either. Now Im REALY interested in the song though.
Working...
X