a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a question

never mind, just ran across the answer. mods, feel free to del.
    Last edited by tspeakerfortdead; 01-30-2009, 01:30 AM. Reason: answered

you actually CAN delete posts..

Comment

BTW LOVE the name.. OSC is one of my favorite authors...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tspeakerfortdead View Post
          never mind, just ran across the answer. mods, feel free to del.
          In that case, let me ask the question. No one around here knows the definition so we must not have any.
          Come with me to a land where nightmares fear to walk.

Comment

ray -- ah sorry mate, didnt see a delete option and my boards run a different software.

fman -- sorry it took so long to respond, im still bouncing around japan atm. the question was "who is the pirate at the conventions from the comic strip" but a later strip revealed it to be nigel sade. im more on the hacking or anime con circuit so i didnt recognize him or anything.

Comment

Well there are some people who actually attend the cons Jenny goes to, and Nigel is sometimes there!

And no worries man. Everyone's new at some point. Figured I'd just point that option out.

Comment

Originally posted by tspeakerfortdead View Post
                ray -- ah sorry mate, didnt see a delete option and my boards run a different software.
                You can edit your own posts, and there's a checkbox for deletion if you go into that option.

Rapscallion
                A book in which I'm credited as being influential in its origins.

Comment

Working...
                X