Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mis-Firing Neurons & T-shirts

Okay, I want to talk to you about TWO things (no, that's not a pun):

1) Someday, I will get to know Jennie well enough so that she will be pleased watching my neurons mis-fire.

2) The 2 t-shirts Jen has created for her characters in today's(1-30-09)
    comic are HILARIOUS! I've never seen before. Tell me that you are doing something with them. I'd buy BOTH right now, if I could.

:grinning:
    - Jimbo
    Wireheads

Originally posted by jimbo View Post

comic are HILARIOUS! I've never seen before. Tell me that you are doing something with them. I'd buy BOTH right now, if I could.
    Which two shirts, specifically?
    No, despite my friskiness at cons, there are some things that still aren't public domain.

"Annoyed ConGoddess is scarier then a ninja made of angry bees.... "

Comment

From my understanding, the tshirts we see in her artwork are real tshirts owned by the people wearing them. I found that out by coming across pictures of them at cons on her picture albums here.
      sigpic
      This is still the greatest country in the world, if we just steel our wills and lose our minds.

Comment

"Talk to the Repulsor Ray" -- Ah, hahahahahahahahah...
        "My Perfect Breasts Command You to Buy Me a Drink!" -- I see and Obey, Oh Goddess.

-----

I would LOVE to know where I can get these two! Let me know... Please?
        Last edited by jimbo; 01-30-2009, 06:23 PM.
        Wireheads

Comment

"Talk to the Repulsor Ray" -- Ah, hahahahahahahahah...
          "My Perfect Breasts Command You to Buy Me a Drink!" -- I see and Obey, Oh Goddess.

-----

I would LOVE to know where I can get these two! Let me know... Please?
          Dunno where they got them from but here they are, mmmm perfect breasts, "There are a shortage of perfect breasts in the world, it'd be a shame to damage yours.":

My Flickr Account

Comment

Yeah right! like I'd fall for a trick like tha... *suddenly has an urge to go to the bartender..at home*
            Last edited by John Northman; 01-30-2009, 08:59 PM.
            What makes me a good demoman? If I were a BAD demoman I wouldn't be sitting here, discussing it with you, now would I?! One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch, and KABLOOIE!...T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure...Prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable....with an unhappy bloody end!

Comment

"I would LOVE to know where I can get these two! Let me know... Please?
              I had some shirts exclusively printed in a shop in Holland. They were like 12 euros each. Maybe they have that kind of store where you live somewhere too?
              pounce!
              --
              Metaal

Comment

Oooo, I MUST have THEEM! Where can I buy? I haf MONIES!
                Wireheads

Comment

Oooo, I MUST have THEEM! Where can I buy? I haf MONIES!
                  Unfortunately, mine came from Tshirt Hell, which is tragically in the process of shutting down. I also got mine on clearance, so I don't think it's available anymore.

Lo, this is what cafepress.com is for...
                  No, despite my friskiness at cons, there are some things that still aren't public domain.

"Annoyed ConGoddess is scarier then a ninja made of angry bees.... "

Comment

I found an IRON MAN website that refers to "Talk to the Repulsor", but no shirt yet.

As for yours, well, Dragon Con is on the way, and we'll just have to barter.
                    Wireheads

Comment

I got the "Talk to the Repulsor" shirt from Kris Straub's Nightlight Press store
                      http://store.nightlightpress.com/

Unfortunately, he stopped producing them on release day of the Iron Man movie. Something about lawsuits...

Comment

Yep, found the website. I'll just have to get in touch with Favreau. John Nelson should be able to help me out.
                        Wireheads

Comment

1) Someday, I will get to know Jennie well enough so that she will be pleased watching my neurons mis-fire.

:grinning:
                          - Jimbo
                          ok so...about #1
                          i say things like that to people alll the time without even thinking
                          it is fun watching their mind just stop

and when i do it just to watch the effect it is even better

ok i am evil

and #2

you can make your own shirts, i know i have started making some and am trying to make a bumper sticker i just need a really good translation...

the idea is to say... "you have your own ass get off of mine"

cause i am sick and tired of people tring to ride up my ass while i am on my scooter and i get really pissy when i have my son on the scooter with me

can ya'll picture me going kinda jennie like.... maybe some new rock boots and they have these kick ass helmets ooo and i could do my hair up in pig tails and wear black lipstick...kinda like abby from ncis
                          [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
                          Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
                          http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Please put on the scooter punk uniform. I want to see pix!
                            Wireheads

Comment

I just wanna hang out with Jennie.

Also, recently I seem to have a lot of misfiring neurons. People will say something to me and my brain will just... click click click... ded
                              I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like green eggs and ham.

Comment

Working...
                              X