Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Northman
    replied
    I must find the facility that makes these T-shirts and demolish it (collateral damage free ofcource..)
    Because I for one dont want to lose every single cent I got to buying drinks non-stop. This T-shirt infestation must end here for the sake of mens wallets!

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied
    *Squeals* I want it!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Paramour Katje
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo View Post
    Okay, I put one up. Tired of looking...
    Nice! I shall purchase one whenever I have money. (Along with a host of other pretty, pretty articles of apparel.)

Leave a comment:

• John Northman
    replied
    must..resist.. urge.. to go to the bartender...nearest one is over 20km away.. DX

Leave a comment:

• jimbo
    replied
    Okay, I put one up. Tired of looking...
    http://www.zazzle.com/my_perfect_breasts_shirt-235396954637130179

Leave a comment:

• Evandril
    replied
    Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
    Eeeek........ not again!
    Don't worry, she was pouncing someone else...MIA newbie, though, so I'm sure you can play target in their place, if you'd like

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied
    Eeeek........ not again!

Leave a comment:

• Falconess
    replied
    Originally posted by eridine View Post
    I got the "Talk to the Repulsor" shirt from Kris Straub's Nightlight Press store

Unfortunately, he stopped producing them on release day of the Iron Man movie. Something about lawsuits...

*perches on a high-rise and sniffs the air* I think I smell newbie

*tips head to the side and looks around* Yes, I see one there

*launches from her perch and comes screaming down out of the sky*

*vroooooooooooom*

*pooooouuuuuuunce*

*nose to beak* Welcome to the Devil's Panties. May ye be warned, we are a strange bunch *nose lick*

Is your life insurance paid up? *takes off to wait for another newbie to pass by*

Leave a comment:

• jimbo
    replied
    Heck, as long as we're suggesting:

t-shirts or slogans on whatever:

"STAND BACK!
    Mis-Firing Nuerons"

"MANLY
    in a pretty way"
    Last edited by jimbo; 02-03-2009, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied
    Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
    The t-shirts are awesome....... I would love to own the perfect breasts one!

Threadless T's accept design submissions if you have a particularly clever idea........ I LOVE the Dark side of the garden one ....sadly my sister owns one which means I am officially not allowed one...... but then again I was first on the Lemon Aid shirt
    Shop our collection of awesome $14 t-shirts, plus save on art prints, iphone cases, and more featuring unique designs by the global Threadless artist community.

Thats the website if anyone is curious.........luckily for me they will post them to New Zealand!

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied
    The t-shirts are awesome....... I would love to own the perfect breasts one!

Threadless T's accept design submissions if you have a particularly clever idea........ I LOVE the Dark side of the garden one ....sadly my sister owns one which means I am officially not allowed one...... but then again I was first on the Lemon Aid shirt

Leave a comment:

• YPU
    replied
    The words one learns from webcomics, i learned the word Couger in its alternative meaning from this one.

Leave a comment:

• Kryhavoc
    replied
    I'd wear a button that says, "Cougar Bait".

Seriously, I would. Are you gonna have that at Megacon, Jennie?

Looking forward to seeing you there again!

Leave a comment:

• KiaKat
    replied
    Probably because TShirtHell had a rotating lineup of shirts. Very few of the shirts up there now were there when he started the company.

Although he has brought a few of the Worse Than Hell shirts back, since he's shutting down shop in a couple weeks. Actually, more like a week, now.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo
    replied
    After doing some investigation on-line... Turns out both t-shirts are discontinued. The "Talk to the Repulsor" was discoutinued because Marvel doesn't like someone else making money off of their copyright (and yet, so far has not issued the shirt themselves -- and if you look at what they have out there, the Repulsor shirt would be their best desisn, by far).

The "My Perfect Breasts COMMAND YOU to buy me a Drink" shirt has also been taken off the market. Not sure why on that one, but they simply don't carry it any more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X