Mis-Firing Neurons & T-shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeeek........ not again!
    I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
      Eeeek........ not again!
      Don't worry, she was pouncing someone else...MIA newbie, though, so I'm sure you can play target in their place, if you'd like
      Chaos is it's own reward

Comment

Okay, I put one up. Tired of looking...
        http://www.zazzle.com/my_perfect_breasts_shirt-235396954637130179

Wireheads

Comment

must..resist.. urge.. to go to the bartender...nearest one is over 20km away.. DX
          What makes me a good demoman? If I were a BAD demoman I wouldn't be sitting here, discussing it with you, now would I?! One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch, and KABLOOIE!...T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure...Prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable....with an unhappy bloody end!

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
            Okay, I put one up. Tired of looking...
            Nice! I shall purchase one whenever I have money. (Along with a host of other pretty, pretty articles of apparel.)

Comment

*Squeals* I want it!!!!
              I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

I must find the facility that makes these T-shirts and demolish it (collateral damage free ofcource..)
                Because I for one dont want to lose every single cent I got to buying drinks non-stop. This T-shirt infestation must end here for the sake of mens wallets!
                What makes me a good demoman? If I were a BAD demoman I wouldn't be sitting here, discussing it with you, now would I?! One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch, and KABLOOIE!...T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure...Prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable....with an unhappy bloody end!

Comment

John...

Just pay for it.

Seriously..

All that backed up sperm is making you loopy!!

Comment

Nevah!

Comment

Okay.. have some warm milk and a nap...

Comment

I'l take the milk but not sleepy right now.

Comment

Yes, you're feeling drowsy. You're feeling SLEEPY, Jonathan.
                          You must buy us drinks. Pull out your wallet. Write a check.
                          The Hypno-breasts COMMAND YOU!!!

Wireheads

Comment

Ha! But I dont have a checkbook *neener*
                            Neither do I have cash with me so sending it by post is out!

Comment

Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
                              "Making strait people question their sexuality"
                              Straight. Strait is a narrow bit or tight spot, like Dire Straits, Strait of St George, Straits of Hormuz, that sort of thing.
                              When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Maybe a strait person is one who is attracted to narrow bits or tight spots.

Comment

Working...
                                X