Chatroom & Tshirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatroom & Tshirts

First, I admit that the "chat room" conversation actually happened. Yes, I speak my actions.

Second, I generally do not change shirts three times over the course of one meal. *sigh* Damn you Jennie, now I want to get some of those made!

Oh, in case it was not clear, I do not actually own "My perfect chest commands you to buy me a drink", "studly", or "pretty in a manly way" tshirts. Methinks Ms. Breeden is trying to butter me up for something. *eyebrow waggle* I am not THAT egotistical. Yet. *grin*
    Kilt? Check!
    www.OffKilterDesigns.com

I want to make a "pretty in a manly way" t-shirt for my best friend now.
    I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like green eggs and ham.

Comment

Originally posted by Daven View Post
      First, I admit that the "chat room" conversation actually happened. Yes, I speak my actions.

Second, I generally do not change shirts three times over the course of one meal. *sigh* Damn you Jennie, now I want to get some of those made!

Oh, in case it was not clear, I do not actually own "My perfect chest commands you to buy me a drink", "studly", or "pretty in a manly way" tshirts. Methinks Ms. Breeden is trying to butter me up for something. *eyebrow waggle* I am not THAT egotistical. Yet. *grin*
      oooo i so want to be there when you do your chat room behavior in real life...
      gives me someone to play with

and yes you should have those shirts made, the pretty in a manly way is great
      [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
      Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
      http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

There are some GREAT T-Shirts HERE!

*Whistles Innocently*
        "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
        – IK the Troll

Comment

Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
          oooo i so want to be there when you do your chat room behavior in real life...
          gives me someone to play with

and yes you should have those shirts made, the pretty in a manly way is great
          *gasp* My dear, methinks you are flirting with me! *hand to forehead* Horrors! However shall I survive?
          Kilt? Check!
          www.OffKilterDesigns.com

Comment

::

When i do it in real life I say it out loud.
            I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like green eggs and ham.

Comment

that's why I call you "husband of" in the comic. Gotta keep that ego down somehow.
              heh
              I'm buttering you up because I had WAY too much fun researching and drawing the male strip club...

maybe I should go apologize to Jon ahead of time. I took some...um...artistic liberties. (one being that we never made it to the male strip club)

Comment

I want a pretty/manly shirt...

Comment

Originally posted by Daven View Post
                  *gasp* My dear, methinks you are flirting with me! *hand to forehead* Horrors! However shall I survive?
                  lmao... me flirt?
                  i would never do that

i'm way too manly and angry and stuff for that
                  which is why i was told on first meeting the gay guy thought i was an angry lesbian

Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P

Comment

Originally posted by IK the Troll View Post
                    There are some GREAT T-Shirts HERE!

*Whistles Innocently*
                    oh...and you are not an innocent one! you are a troll lol

and just so people know i bought this one of ik's link

will do something cute and wear it then get a picture to post

Comment

Originally posted by JennieB View Post
                      that's why I call you "husband of" in the comic. Gotta keep that ego down somehow.
                      heh
                      I'm buttering you up because I had WAY too much fun researching and drawing the male strip club...

maybe I should go apologize to Jon ahead of time. I took some...um...artistic liberties. (one being that we never made it to the male strip club)
                      Ah well you can always take him next time to make up for it

*giggles evilly*
                      I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

Originally posted by JennieB View Post
                        heh

Somehow I don't have a problem seeing Daven at a male strip club as he could give a lot of those dancers tips on how to be more provocative for bigger tips.

But your "liberties" explain why Jon didn't look very traumatized at the party. I'm still wondering what he was laughing so hard at in the kitchen while flipping everyone one off. I thought he was going to pass out or something. Me (while he's laughing): "First syllable sounds like? What? Why are you giving me the bird?"

I liked him. He's silly.
                        sigpic
                        This is my idea of exercise

Comment

Speaking of chatrooms, when are you and Braveharlot gonna drop by #devil'spanties?

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Taylor View Post
                            Speaking of chatrooms, when are you and Braveharlot gonna drop by #devil'spanties?
                            Lessee...about 0050 on 2/08. Most people are asleep.

Well, you can't say I didn't join the channel!
                            No, despite my friskiness at cons, there are some things that still aren't public domain.

"Annoyed ConGoddess is scarier then a ninja made of angry bees.... "

Comment

Originally posted by braveharlot View Post
                              Lessee...about 0050 on 2/08. Most people are asleep.

Well, you can't say I didn't join the channel!
                              i am up late at odd hours cause of being in france!!!

i wanna play...er chat... with this brave harlot lady!!!!!!!!!!
                              oh please oh please!

i'm only 6 hours + est time

Comment

Working...
                              X