• Time
  • Show
Clear All

im usualy up way late unfortunitly
    *Casts "Summon bigger fish"*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by braveharlot View Post
      Lessee...about 0050 on 2/08. Most people are asleep.

Well, you can't say I didn't join the channel!
      Well turds, I was out still, after Amtgard. Normally, at least someone is active. I promise, it's not always like that.

"Allias volat propriis"
      "Zhai'helleva"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooo look, an eyeball *nom*

Originally posted by stidf01
      Something tells me I have to re-educate Fal when I see her next

P.S. I'll let you know if I survive
      Yeah, he survived, but only just

Comment

Originally posted by braveharlot View Post
        Lessee...about 0050 on 2/08. Most people are asleep.

Well, you can't say I didn't join the channel!
        Damn, I missed y'all. I was still up, but about to head off to bed.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

I was just absent this weekend. That's what happens when I have two friends with their birthdays in the same week, both happening to be in town.

One lives here in NY, the other is a L&D nurse in Toronto, but was in town because her boyfriend is an artist on Zuda, and was just renewed for a second year - he was working at NY ComiCon. We had much fun. And much alcohol. And much fun.

And food. Lots of food. mmm...I want that vegetarian satay again. That was YUMMY.
          It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Then...
          Hey, free eyeball!
          ----------------------
          Originally posted by Leffy
          wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.

Comment

*Sigh* I just think that irc doesn't like me..... I finally got it to work on my womp and now no ones in the chat when I am.
            I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

Originally posted by greyloch View Post
              Somehow I don't have a problem seeing Daven at a male strip club as he could give a lot of those dancers tips on how to be more provocative for bigger tips.

But your "liberties" explain why Jon didn't look very traumatized at the party. I'm still wondering what he was laughing so hard at in the kitchen while flipping everyone one off. I thought he was going to pass out or something. Me (while he's laughing): "First syllable sounds like? What? Why are you giving me the bird?"

I liked him. He's silly.
              Thank you.

I was a little silly that weekend, as I was needing to de-stress after a big project at work.

And for the record: JennieB doesn't need to apologize for this strip. Just because she wasn't there for the original incident, doesn't mean that I regret telling her about it.
              Yes, I was molested at a male strip club by one of the dancers. I had to be rescued by my wife. It wouldn't have been so bad if the dancer hadn't creeped me out _before_ he started getting handsy...

Comment

i'm a red head and i approve that shirt (shirt from today 2/11/09)
                [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
                Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
                http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

if red heads have more fun, what about those that are not natural read heads??? only slightly less fun??
                  Silky Court Trained Liar

Twitter Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidsDagron View Post
                    if red heads have more fun, what about those that are not natural read heads??? only slightly less fun??
                    yup
                    being a natural red head i know these things

besides with all the crap we go through growing up we need to have more fun as adults to balance it all out
                    [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
                    Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
                    http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

i married a red head, tho its getting more strawberry blond now
                      Silky Court Trained Liar

Twitter Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
                        besides with all the crap we go through growing up we need to have more fun as adults to balance it all out

Red-heads really do get more crap, huh? I love being a red-head -- when I dyed my hair red the last time, I was still with my ex. He and his mom gave me way more crap when my hair was red than when it was its natural color (which is "Old Carpet #1448", in case you were wondering). It was like my hair color gave them an excuse to pick on all the things about me that drove them crazy.

Comment

i think i look better with red or burgandy hair. i need to dye it again tho *l* blonde is peeking through
                          Silky Court Trained Liar

Twitter Facebook

Comment

At the moment, my hair is three colours.

The bottom is black, middle is reddish, top is natural brown-red-gold-white. I should probably freshen up the red, but I hate dying my own hair, and I don't want to pay someone else to do it for me.

But I have the skin tone of a redhead (and the green-grey eyes as well), so that's always a colour that looks good and pretty natural on me.
                            It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Then...
                            Hey, free eyeball!
                            ----------------------
                            Originally posted by Leffy
                            wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.

Comment

im pale enough for red, but my eyes are naturaly brown. so i got contacts *l* now they are eaither green or violet. its fun making the kids i work with do double takes when i wear one of each >.<
                              Silky Court Trained Liar

Twitter Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
                                yup
                                being a natural red head i know these things

You got THAT right, sister! Kid called me "freckle face" in 2nd grade until I cried. The yard lady told me "that's where Jesus kissed you." Yeah, made me feel better, but draw your own concolusions about what that subliminal message does to kids.

Pale as a ghost, growing up in a beach town.

Thick, curly bright Ronald McDonald hair when all the cool kids had bleached blonde, thin straight hair.

Oh, the agony!

Of course, a few years later,all those thin straight haired blonds were balding. And years after that, the skin fun sat in for all the "tanners" I grew up with.

Looking back, I have to say, Thank you, JESUS!

Wireheads

Comment

Working...
                                X