Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied
    Sun kisses is what Mum called my freckles when I was a kid. I don't tan I burn so I tend to avoid the sun although I will by the end of summer have acquired a demi tan.

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    i was the only red head in my town so i got a lot of attention and teasing
    lil old ladies loved me
    kids treated my like shit
    and then there was my odd name...oh yeah
    i have issues from then

now i love it but still get bitchy about some people who dye their hair... not everyone mind you but there are some

i had this reallt sweet lady who was married to my dads boss, she was from poland...omg loved her accent.. she said my freckles where sun kisses

oh and i like tanning, i am not irish or what not so i tan pretty nicely and it looks good, nothing deep mind you just not sickly pale white

and i have hazel eyes, lots of green and gold

Leave a comment:

• LiquidsDagron
    replied
    i cant stand tanning. tried it once, didnt work and didnt like it. i like my pale skin

Leave a comment:

• jimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
    yup
    being a natural red head i know these things

besides with all the crap we go through growing up we need to have more fun as adults to balance it all out
    You got THAT right, sister! Kid called me "freckle face" in 2nd grade until I cried. The yard lady told me "that's where Jesus kissed you." Yeah, made me feel better, but draw your own concolusions about what that subliminal message does to kids.

Pale as a ghost, growing up in a beach town.

Thick, curly bright Ronald McDonald hair when all the cool kids had bleached blonde, thin straight hair.

Oh, the agony!

Of course, a few years later,all those thin straight haired blonds were balding. And years after that, the skin fun sat in for all the "tanners" I grew up with.

Looking back, I have to say, Thank you, JESUS!

Leave a comment:

• LiquidsDagron
    replied
    im pale enough for red, but my eyes are naturaly brown. so i got contacts *l* now they are eaither green or violet. its fun making the kids i work with do double takes when i wear one of each >.<

Leave a comment:

• KiaKat
    replied
    At the moment, my hair is three colours.

The bottom is black, middle is reddish, top is natural brown-red-gold-white. I should probably freshen up the red, but I hate dying my own hair, and I don't want to pay someone else to do it for me.

But I have the skin tone of a redhead (and the green-grey eyes as well), so that's always a colour that looks good and pretty natural on me.

Leave a comment:

• LiquidsDagron
    replied
    i think i look better with red or burgandy hair. i need to dye it again tho *l* blonde is peeking through

Leave a comment:

• Paramour Katje
    replied
    Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
    besides with all the crap we go through growing up we need to have more fun as adults to balance it all out

Red-heads really do get more crap, huh? I love being a red-head -- when I dyed my hair red the last time, I was still with my ex. He and his mom gave me way more crap when my hair was red than when it was its natural color (which is "Old Carpet #1448", in case you were wondering). It was like my hair color gave them an excuse to pick on all the things about me that drove them crazy.

Leave a comment:

• LiquidsDagron
    replied
    i married a red head, tho its getting more strawberry blond now

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    Originally posted by LiquidsDagron View Post
    if red heads have more fun, what about those that are not natural read heads??? only slightly less fun??
    yup
    being a natural red head i know these things

Leave a comment:

• LiquidsDagron
    replied
    if red heads have more fun, what about those that are not natural read heads??? only slightly less fun??

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    i'm a red head and i approve that shirt (shirt from today 2/11/09)

Leave a comment:

• eridine
    replied
    Originally posted by greyloch View Post
    Somehow I don't have a problem seeing Daven at a male strip club as he could give a lot of those dancers tips on how to be more provocative for bigger tips.

But your "liberties" explain why Jon didn't look very traumatized at the party. I'm still wondering what he was laughing so hard at in the kitchen while flipping everyone one off. I thought he was going to pass out or something. Me (while he's laughing): "First syllable sounds like? What? Why are you giving me the bird?"

I liked him. He's silly.
    Thank you.

I was a little silly that weekend, as I was needing to de-stress after a big project at work.

And for the record: JennieB doesn't need to apologize for this strip. Just because she wasn't there for the original incident, doesn't mean that I regret telling her about it.
    Yes, I was molested at a male strip club by one of the dancers. I had to be rescued by my wife. It wouldn't have been so bad if the dancer hadn't creeped me out _before_ he started getting handsy...

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied
    *Sigh* I just think that irc doesn't like me..... I finally got it to work on my womp and now no ones in the chat when I am.

Leave a comment:

• KiaKat
    replied
    I was just absent this weekend. That's what happens when I have two friends with their birthdays in the same week, both happening to be in town.

One lives here in NY, the other is a L&D nurse in Toronto, but was in town because her boyfriend is an artist on Zuda, and was just renewed for a second year - he was working at NY ComiCon. We had much fun. And much alcohol. And much fun.

And food. Lots of food. mmm...I want that vegetarian satay again. That was YUMMY.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X