Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LiquidsDagron
    replied
    yayness....my hubby loves me so, he helped me get things working *l* he is so patient with my inate blondness >.<

Leave a comment:

• MNsane
    replied
    Originally posted by JennieB View Post
    thanks for coming
    even with the spammyness....mmm spam
    spam spam spam spam
    going for cheese and crackers now
    yay
    and, I wouldn't have gotten so many strips done if not for you guys looking over my shoulder
    thank you!
    hopefully there will be internet at the college that I'm going to this weekend and I'll do some more streaming
    Mmmmmmmmmm spam, roasted & basted with a sauce of mustard, brown sugar, & powdered cloves

Leave a comment:

• stidf01
    replied
    I had problems with pidgin when it came to IRC.

I don't know, I'll try installing it on my ubuntu machine tonight and see how it goes there.

Leave a comment:

• Evandril
    replied
    Try out Pidgin, good replacement for trillian, IMO...Decent at handling IRC as well.

Leave a comment:

• LiquidsDagron
    replied
    i just got trillian, and twitter. still figuring them out. not sure how to get the irc chat going on it and kinda feel like a dumb ass for that *l*

Leave a comment:

• stidf01
    replied
    Trillian works fine for me.

But this is the first chat society I've ever belonged to

Leave a comment:

• Falconess
    replied
    Yeah, Kat, I used to hate trillian, and refused to use it (about five years ago, as well). Now it's not so bad. Sometimes it's silly and does a funky drop thing, with MSN. I think it's just a bully and picks on MSN. Anyway, I'm on it now, and it's working fine....'cept the invisible thing.

Leave a comment:

• KiaKat
    replied
    Trillian does weird things with chat protocols. It's one of the reasons I dropped it as a chat client.

Well, that was about five years ago, so maybe it's better now.

Leave a comment:

• Falconess
    replied
    Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
    My MSN lets me send messages when I'm invisible..... so does my Yahoo.
    I've tried, so many times, to send messages, while I'm set to invisible, on MSN, and it says, "You can't send a message while invisible" It used to let me. I have no idea what's going on. I blame trillian for being silly. Yahoo, and AIM don't care if I'm invisible.

Leave a comment:

• LiquidsDagron
    replied
    half the time i forget to turn my msn on

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied
    My MSN lets me send messages when I'm invisible..... so does my Yahoo.

Leave a comment:

• Falconess
    replied
    Originally posted by Farler View Post
    I fulfilled my contractual obligations, I sent an IM to plunder who was the only person on my msn list who was online.

If anyone else wanted me to notify them of what I saw well damnit they should add me to msn and talk to me from time to time...

Though we really should figure out a better way of communicating events like this... someone stand on the forum roof waving a neon flag next time.
    You know, I was about to counter this, because I was actually online, and then I remembered, I think I was set to invisible, hiding from the world. Now I keep MSN active, 'cause you can't send messages, when you're invisible, on MSN

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    Originally posted by Farler View Post
    Though we really should figure out a better way of communicating events like this... someone stand on the forum roof waving a neon flag next time.
    i dont use msn... i do use yahoo and gmail if anyone is interested

Leave a comment:

• Farler
    replied
    I fulfilled my contractual obligations, I sent an IM to plunder who was the only person on my msn list who was online.

If anyone else wanted me to notify them of what I saw well damnit they should add me to msn and talk to me from time to time...

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    Originally posted by Falconess View Post
    Wow, I suck, I didn't even see this 'till now....oh, 10? nvmd, I was out 'till 11:30...maybe next time.
    is ok fal
    i saw it a few DAYS late lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X