Clear All

• asianmommy
    replied
    darn i missed it

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
    When I'm in the right country for the time zones, I don't have computer access...

Khaaaaaan!

Rapscallion
    snuggles....
    poor raps

Leave a comment:

• Rapscallion
    replied
    When I'm in the right country for the time zones, I don't have computer access...

Khaaaaaan!

Rapscallion

Leave a comment:

• Farler
    replied
    Originally posted by Sehson View Post
    eh stick one of the roomies in a chair with a harmonica.. when you leave the room turn the camera on the roomy..
    Sweet, free harmonica concert!

ussually I have to pay for bus fare two ways to the middle of downtown to find a harmonica concert... and even then it's hit and miss. Not enough people on street corners playing the harmonica these days.

Leave a comment:

• Sehson
    replied
    eh stick one of the roomies in a chair with a harmonica.. when you leave the room turn the camera on the roomy..

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    just see what you can do about the sound... seemed like it wasn't just me having a hard time with hearing you on the feed

and...if you go away again... you need music.. lol maybe not elevator music but something lol

Leave a comment:

• JennieB
    replied
    I was just testing the new computer. I never know when I'm going to be doing these, but they're to get ready for the conventions. When I get to the show and know if i've got internet then I'll post on the site what times the streaming will be. I'll schedule a ustream thing on wednesday and post what time...yeah, yeah that's what I'll do. the ustream work days are great because I get a lot of work done that I wouldn't have if left to myself. I get distracted with checking e-mail and chores (yard, cleaning, taxes, shipping, repairs, convention travel planning, etc)

Leave a comment:

• Akyla
    replied
    nooo, i missed another one. Stupid two day power outage stealing my internet access.

Leave a comment:

• LiquidsDagron
    replied
    i agree... le sigh says it all

Leave a comment:

• SelkieDreams
    replied
    *pouts with Dragon* I missed it too. Stupid not having a computer, which was fixed today... but not until after 10. -_- *le sigh*

Leave a comment:

• LiquidsDagron
    replied
    bummer...i was at work *pouts*

Leave a comment:

• Necrotism (aka TJ)
    replied
    Originally posted by JennieB View Post
    doing another live drawing until 10pm east coast time.
    testing the new laptop for conventions and trying to get a chunck of cartoons done for the next book.
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/devil%27s-panties

i figure i'm a fairly frequent forum person.. not always posting.. but check em once or twice a day ... but i missed this all important announcement.. :*(

(its a conspiracy to keep TJ out of the Ustream chats!... )

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    Originally posted by JennieB View Post
    testing the new laptop for conventions and trying to get a chunck of cartoons done for the next book.
    tease!
    i wont be online then...gerrr

ooo ooo must remember to write a note about angouleme... would not have been a good show for you but you would have loved going there
    and i got you something!!!!!!!!!!!!!

errrrr...oppps... miss read the umm...UNTIL 10...part.....
    Last edited by Tipouf; 02-13-2009, 11:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JennieB
    started a topic streaming video until 10pm EST tonight

streaming video until 10pm EST tonight

Working...
X