Tainted tea (2009-02-20)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tainted tea (2009-02-20)

Ummm, New Yorker Cartoons? Why do you suddenly have a book of those?
    When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

*gasp*

YOU DON'T WATCH THE JENNIE-VIDEOS?!
    It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Then...
    Hey, free eyeball!
    ----------------------
    Originally posted by Leffy
    wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.

Comment

yay something I know about Jennie youtube videos are funny. They also prove that it wasn't obsessive compulsive of me to download every episode of Bones, because 1 friend say he thought I would be into it.

Comment

Okay, but which sister?

Also: wow, Bollywood is her Thing!

Heh.
        When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

It was awesome that not that long after I watched the video where she mentioned it, I saw the New Yorker book at the thrift store I work at. I didn't buy it because I'm not -that- into newspaper comics (plus being broke didn't help). But it was a bright spot for my day since it made me think of Jennie. I like being reminded of people I like.
          "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber

Learning how to think means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think...being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to...how you construct meaning from experience. Because if you cannot exercise this kind of choice in adult life, you will be totally hosed. -David Foster Wallace (personal reminder)

Comment

Working...
          X