pink boxers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pink boxers

Were they naturaly pink, or pink dyed? Would be funny to see the guy wearing them though.
    Ecchi_kitty: The Matrix - Scrawny computer nerds are actaully superheros who can dodge bullets. Be nice to them.

May you get, what you deserve.

Y'all are nuts. Welcome to the family.

My brother used to wear his girlfriends pink Winnie the pooh boxers whenever he ran out of clean boxers of his own..... very cute actually.
    I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

O.o

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
        My brother used to wear his girlfriends pink Winnie the pooh boxers whenever he ran out of clean boxers of his own..... very cute actually.
        Didn't he notice things being a little missplaced????

since girls boxers and boys boxers are cut differently. since girls have different bits..
        ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

Seriously, how can a guy wear womens shorts? As an ex said, we guys have way too much room in the front, but we need it...
          Ecchi_kitty: The Matrix - Scrawny computer nerds are actaully superheros who can dodge bullets. Be nice to them.

May you get, what you deserve.

Y'all are nuts. Welcome to the family.

Comment

Guys! Havent you ever heard of women wearing men's boxers before? I used to wear them all the time as shorts when I was a teen or when I go to the beach. I would buy some of the loudest most obnoxious ones I could buy and no one knew I was wearing men's underwear. Hell! I grab my husbands boxers sometimes to wear. He's got this one pair I love, with SpongeBob on them. He's opened a chest and it says "Booty!". Hehehehe! Guess where that part is?
            Originally posted by Originally Posted by RazorJAK
            Apple Butter and SHARP cheddar go together like Wenchie and Motorboat noises.

Comment

To be honest these were the cheapest version of boxers and they are cut the exact same way was the guys ones........the store that sold them doesnt believe in wasting money on different boxer cuts.

Comment

Isn't there an overplayed saying that says "only real men wear pink"?
                "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber

Learning how to think means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think...being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to...how you construct meaning from experience. Because if you cannot exercise this kind of choice in adult life, you will be totally hosed. -David Foster Wallace (personal reminder)

Comment

For me the funnier part was the Eeore ones that said thanks for noticing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
                    For me the funnier part was the Eeore ones that said thanks for noticing me.
                    falls over giggling
                    [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
                    Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
                    http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

The Eeyore boxers= hilarious. XD
                      "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber

Learning how to think means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think...being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to...how you construct meaning from experience. Because if you cannot exercise this kind of choice in adult life, you will be totally hosed. -David Foster Wallace (personal reminder)

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Duck View Post
                        "It takes a man with a lot of confidence to walk like that." - Sandra Bullock.
                        When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Duck View Post
                          My friend Bryce maintains that pink is the manliest color, because the man who wears pink will attract more fistfights from guys who assume that pink is only for girls and wimps (because, you know, obviously the two are the same), and thus will be more manly by getting into more fights (and winning, presumably).

Comment

I was watching Paula's Party the other day, and Deion Sanders and his wife Pilar were guests. Deion was wearing pink.

Looked very good in it, too.
                            It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Then...
                            Hey, free eyeball!
                            ----------------------
                            Originally posted by Leffy
                            wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.

Comment

Originally posted by KiaKat View Post
                              I was watching Paula's Party the other day, and Deion Sanders and his wife Pilar were guests. Deion was wearing pink.

Looked very good in it, too.
                              Deion's an attention whore. He always has been. Everything he does is designed to get people to look at him.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Working...
                              X