X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Taylor
    replied
    Originally posted by KiaKat View Post
    I was watching Paula's Party the other day, and Deion Sanders and his wife Pilar were guests. Deion was wearing pink.

Looked very good in it, too.
    Deion's an attention whore. He always has been. Everything he does is designed to get people to look at him.

Leave a comment:

• KiaKat
    replied
    I was watching Paula's Party the other day, and Deion Sanders and his wife Pilar were guests. Deion was wearing pink.

Looked very good in it, too.

Leave a comment:

• Paramour Katje
    replied
    Originally posted by Disco Duck View Post
    Isn't there an overplayed saying that says "only real men wear pink"?
    My friend Bryce maintains that pink is the manliest color, because the man who wears pink will attract more fistfights from guys who assume that pink is only for girls and wimps (because, you know, obviously the two are the same), and thus will be more manly by getting into more fights (and winning, presumably).

Leave a comment:

• sableagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Disco Duck View Post
    "It takes a man with a lot of confidence to walk like that." - Sandra Bullock.

Leave a comment:

• Disco Duck
    replied
    The Eeyore boxers= hilarious. XD

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
    For me the funnier part was the Eeore ones that said thanks for noticing me.
    falls over giggling

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied
    For me the funnier part was the Eeore ones that said thanks for noticing me.

Leave a comment:

• Disco Duck
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied
    To be honest these were the cheapest version of boxers and they are cut the exact same way was the guys ones........the store that sold them doesnt believe in wasting money on different boxer cuts.

Leave a comment:

• Wenchie
    replied
    Guys! Havent you ever heard of women wearing men's boxers before? I used to wear them all the time as shorts when I was a teen or when I go to the beach. I would buy some of the loudest most obnoxious ones I could buy and no one knew I was wearing men's underwear. Hell! I grab my husbands boxers sometimes to wear. He's got this one pair I love, with SpongeBob on them. He's opened a chest and it says "Booty!". Hehehehe! Guess where that part is?

Leave a comment:

• Kamn
    replied
    Seriously, how can a guy wear womens shorts? As an ex said, we guys have way too much room in the front, but we need it...

Leave a comment:

• Sehson
    replied
    Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
    My brother used to wear his girlfriends pink Winnie the pooh boxers whenever he ran out of clean boxers of his own..... very cute actually.
    Didn't he notice things being a little missplaced????

since girls boxers and boys boxers are cut differently. since girls have different bits..

Leave a comment:

• Raven-666
    replied
    O.o

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied
    My brother used to wear his girlfriends pink Winnie the pooh boxers whenever he ran out of clean boxers of his own..... very cute actually.

Leave a comment:

• Kamn
    started a topic pink boxers

pink boxers

Were they naturaly pink, or pink dyed? Would be funny to see the guy wearing them though.
Working...
X