Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Jungle Gym For Grown-Ups (24 March 09)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Jungle Gym For Grown-Ups (24 March 09)

Jennie, if you've got actual photos up, let us know. The museum sounds cool.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Yeah, I want to play on a jungle gym built for grownups.

In the 'States, it would be something that you had to sign a release form for.

That, in my opinion, is pretty much the definition of a good play area.

f
    Act your rage.

Comment

I went to the city museum some years ago, back when I was small and flexible. It was one of my favorite places in the universe. If I remember correctly, it did not require release forms. (I may be mistaken, or policy may have changed).

Even though it may be made as a playpark for adults, you have to be a kid to truly enjoy it. It has all sorts of nooks, crannies, and passageways to squeeze through. I almost got really and truly stuck, and that is when I knew I would not be able to appreciate it.It also has plenty of blind curves, grotesque statues, sudden drops, potholes, and various other dangers. It, therefore, is a wonderful place that should stay open forever.

It also has many class things. At one point, they gave glassblowing demos.

One problem, in my mind at least, is that it is extremely LOUD. Squealing, shrieking, shouting, yelling children. But that cannot be helped and they are justified in their noisemaking.

It also has the largest collection of old pinball machines I have ever seen.

All in all, it is a wonderful place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Taylor View Post
        Jennie, if you've got actual photos up, let us know. The museum sounds cool.

http://devilspanties.keenspot.com/2009_conflation.html

Bad mike not checking the con photo's...
        ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

Cool Sehson! Thanks for finding those! Now I wanna go to St. Louis and check that place out. I may have to go for Archon this year.

*peers closely at the pics* I recognize some of those people!
          Originally posted by Originally Posted by RazorJAK
          Apple Butter and SHARP cheddar go together like Wenchie and Motorboat noises.

Comment

That looks like so much fun! Man me and my friends will still play on playgrounds if they look interesting, this one particular one down in Rotorua we spent hours there climbing and playing.

Shhhh I don't wanna grow up and none of you can make me!
            I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

looking over that playground.... i could spend days there taking pictures....
              it would melt my brain for sure

ooo and SOME male with the red facial hair needs to have his bald head licked
              [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
              Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
              http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
                looking over that playground.... i could spend days there taking pictures....
                it would melt my brain for sure

ooo and SOME male with the red facial hair needs to have his bald head licked
                He's cool. If its who I think it is, he's a dj and also was the body guard for Hayden Panettiere, who plays the cheerleader in Heroes. He's a cool guy. Big quiet guy but once he opens up, he's a riot.
                Originally posted by Originally Posted by RazorJAK
                Apple Butter and SHARP cheddar go together like Wenchie and Motorboat noises.

Comment

I've always meant to visit that place, never actually made it there though lol.

Comment

OKay I have read Anita Blake and seen thoose pictures. Is that enough reason to visit St Lois now?

Comment

Originally posted by Sehson View Post
                      http://devilspanties.keenspot.com/2009_conflation.html

Bad mike not checking the con photo's...
                      Sorry, I didn't have much time this morning before heading to work.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

poor excuse the pics have been up for a couple of weeks at least...

Your slacking in your cyber stalking our goddess JennieB...
                        ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

I was wondering why the comic seemed so familiar when I first read it...then the 'pics' comment reminded me! I'm just waiting for the nerf war comics!
                          Chaos is it's own reward

Comment

I think i want to buy a nerf gun now........ Hmm oh Amazon...

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Nerf-N-Strike-...7947674&sr=8-1

There ya go (Yes, I need to figure out how to make me links pretty :P I'z lazy, what can I say)
                              Chaos is it's own reward

Comment

Working...
                              X