It's a Canuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Canuck!

First post here. Been staring at the Panties for a while now. I sent my friends to see Jennie at Dragon Con and Jennie held his leash:

http://devilspanties.keenspot.com/im...7/DSCF0011.JPG

I'm hoping to make it down next year with them, it sounded like a blast!

Anyways just popping my cherry here...so...hi!
    My Flickr Account

Canadalandians are always welcome here!

I've got a few Canadalandian ladies drooling after me, so...

Rapscallion
    A book in which I'm credited as being influential in its origins.

Comment

Canuckistanians!

GOD DAMN YOU PEOPLE.
      Two Lumps - On The Banks of Lethe - Digging Up Corpses - FLEM Comics - I Would Lick It For Hours - We Must Be Gods - Today I Hunt... HUMANKIND - They Still Suspect Nothing

Comment

Originally posted by jameslgrant View Post
        GOD DAMN YOU PEOPLE.
        He put George W Bush in charge of their only neighbour. How much more damned do you want them?
        When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Darkest Of The Hillside Thickets

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Originally posted by sableagle View Post
            He put George W Bush in charge of their only neighbour. How much more damned do you want them?
            I don't think there's a deity out there that would want to claim responsibility, or even a devil for that matter.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

I dunno Al you want to field the later half of that
              ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

AUGH!!!! CANADIAN! KILL IT!!!!!

*runs screaming*

Don't let it put your milk in bags! AUGH!

Comment

AHHH!!! I DONT HAVE A BAG!!!

*panics graceflly*
                  Headbutts,

A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

Comment

hehe welcome to the new member of this asylom for the clinicly insain...whoops i mean the fourm!
                    Mind if i...reel you in?

Comment

Heyyyyyyy Canadialandworldplace isn't too far from meh....
                      And what's wrong with milk sacks?? Unless you mean.....oh....never mind.....
                      I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every second of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PaigeDWinter View Post
                        AUGH!!!! CANADIAN! KILL IT!!!!!
                        *runs screaming*
                        Don't let it put your milk in bags! AUGH!
                        Hey now up until a couple years ago michiganders had milk in bags too....

they stopped because too many stock people are stupid and kept puncturing the bags causeing really stinky milk coolers and health code violations....

Not that the guy whom owns the chain of stores that carried the bagged milk cares about health code violations it was the fines he started getting I'm sure that caused him to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Sehson View Post
                          Hey now up until a couple years ago michiganders had milk in bags too....
                          We did? Where? I remember the statewide dairies which would sell in plastic jugs and waxed cardboard cartons. I remember the local dairies which still sold milk in the glass bottles.

But I don't remember any in Michigan that sold bagged milk.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Quality Dairy sold milk in bags for many many years they stopped here just 3-5 years ago.

But yea, And I've heard rumors that they're are some other store's that still carry bagged milk but I have not seen proof.

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
                              Darkest Of The Hillside Thickets
                              Them's the one. Didn't find out until later that I kinda "knew" them. I play D&D with friends of Toren. Also I haven't seen milk in bags in years...unless you count funbags but that's a whole 'nother story.
                              My Flickr Account

Comment

Working...
                              X