Checking out racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sableagle View Post
    One look at the upper arms would tell you that.

So would comparing her legs to mine, actually.

You reckon, if I waxed them or something, maybe ...
    Leave them just the way they are and send them over here. I will put them to use.
    Come with me to a land where nightmares fear to walk.

Comment

*blinks* oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

You know, with that signature, that's quite an alarming response.
        When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
          Fixed that for ya.
          Shaddap Chewie!!

Comment

There's a picture of sable on the forums....but it's just his legs! XD

:dislikes my legs:
            "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber

Learning how to think means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think...being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to...how you construct meaning from experience. Because if you cannot exercise this kind of choice in adult life, you will be totally hosed. -David Foster Wallace (personal reminder)

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Duck View Post
              There's a picture of sable on the forums....but it's just his legs! XD

:dislikes my legs:
              Ahem. I think WE should be the judge of that... {sits back expectantly and hopefully...}

Comment

There is a thread in Off Topic where I have been requested to provide a picture of myself in a bathing suit. If it should prove to also be a leg shot, I shall let you know. lol
                "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber

Learning how to think means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think...being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to...how you construct meaning from experience. Because if you cannot exercise this kind of choice in adult life, you will be totally hosed. -David Foster Wallace (personal reminder)

Comment

I think the model (in the photo, page 3 of thread) looks like a Barbie doll. All plasticy and stuff. And yep, I can see the "War of The Worlds" resemblance.

Personally, I think my legs my best feature and are "teh sex-ay." I showed them off at the VARF's costume contest for men wearing kilts. I did a complete jump and spin - and flashed the audience. My wife and friend nearly fell off the bench laughing so hard. Score 1 for the Jim!
                  sigpic
                  This is my idea of exercise

Comment

Working...
                  X