X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every seat 7/9/07

mwhaha hands up all who have done it? *hand up*
    Mind if i...reel you in?

Not I. Usually, if I sit I'm staying there for a while.

Still, that was a nice little nod to the late, great Alistair Cooke of Masterpiece Theatre. He doesn't get enough geek love.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

This is a symptom of getting to the Con on Thursday. You couldn't FIND empty seats passed that...
      Originally posted by Tipouf
      *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
      Newbie kills = 1
      Originally posted by sableagle
      .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

Volting the chairs when no-one's looking is more my speed
        Headbutts,

A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

Comment

Oh I've wanted to do that soooo many times in sooo many places. Damn easily embarrassed friends and family!
          Originally posted by sableagle
          I get on just fine with nature. It's all those domestic animals that make me nervous. You know, horses, cows, humans, that sort of thing.

Comment

I can usually curb the impulse, unless it looks really squishy or is a round couch. Then I have to go sit!

Comment

I am guilty of the Bond villian voice. And the Captian Kirk impersionations. from time to time.
              "I could get lost in a lunchbox"

Comment

there was this hotel one time that had these strange leather seats...i didnt notice that they had a display only sign and slipped threw the back of the chair and on my ass on the otherside
                Mind if i...reel you in?

Comment

Working...
                X