Yahhity Yak ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahhity Yak ...

On an semi-related note. Yak milk has a decidely PINK caste to it. It's not bad either.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

no Yaks local to me so I'll have to take your word...
    ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

Heck, people raise all sorts of beasties in this state. I bet I could get a hold of some from a local. I think a schoolmate's folks had yaks on their emu ranch.
      O, then, I see Queen Mab hath been with you.

Comment

i.... don't think i'd be comfy drinking pink milk.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

why not I drink it all the time.... well some of the time... though it's strawberry flavored..
          ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

euuuuuwwwwwwww. i dunno. it just grosses me out. i can't drink some brands of milk cause they seem more yelow then white white to me too.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Leffy View Post
              euuuuuwwwwwwww. i dunno. it just grosses me out. i can't drink some brands of milk cause they seem more yelow then white white to me too.
              Well bovine milk takes on a more or less yellow caste to it depending on what the cows that produced it were eating.

Ultra chalk white milk comes from dairy cows that have been fed nothing but ultra-processed crap with no distinctive character. Then it's been over processed, ultra-pasteurized and over-homogenized to the point of being little more than white coloured water.

Arguably, the best cow butter in the world comes from an area of france which have fields which are flooded by seawater for part of the year.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Goat takes some acquiring. One of the food stores here, Winco, has a brand that starts with an H I can never remember. All dairy product of that brand I won't touch. Period. Ew. Other than that, I'm pretty open to trying most anything. Most.
                O, then, I see Queen Mab hath been with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sehson View Post
                  why not I drink it all the time.... well some of the time... though it's strawberry flavored..
                  YES! Ive known people who've never even heard of strawberry milk. Which is astonishing since it is superior to chocolate milk in every way!

Chocolate milkshakes on the other hand are better then strawberry.
                  If you're going to lose, lose with NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
                    Well bovine milk takes on a more or less yellow caste to it depending on what the cows that produced it were eating.

Ultra chalk white milk comes from dairy cows that have been fed nothing but ultra-processed crap with no distinctive character. Then it's been over processed, ultra-pasteurized and over-homogenized to the point of being little more than white coloured water.

Arguably, the best cow butter in the world comes from an area of france which have fields which are flooded by seawater for part of the year.
                    Yes I would argue that...Having used French butter I think I can honestly say I think ours is creamier and provides a better taste while cooking. Lol made me a pain in the flat I stayed in when I was in London as I bake something every few days, and if they wanted my baked goods I made them buy NZ butter. French butter however is a vast improvement over English butter. To be fair to me though our butter wasn't that much dearer than butter produced closer.
                    Last edited by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine; 06-06-2009, 01:56 AM.
                    I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
                      Yes I would argue that...Having used French butter I think I can honestly say I think ours is creamier and provides a better taste while cooking. Lol made me a pain in the flat I stayed in when I was in London as I bake something every few days, and if they wanted my baked goods I made them buy NZ butter. French butter however is a vast improvement over English butter. To be fair to me though our butter wasn't that much dearer than butter produced closer.
                      I didn't say ALL french butter. :-D

The butter I am referring to generally doesn't ever make it on the market. High class restaurants buy it before it's even made.

... Some of the best butter I've had use of since moving back to Michigan is actually churned fairly close to home. I could do without the preachy packaging.(*) But other than that, the stuff is fantastic.

(*) The packaging has more bible verses than ingredients.

Comment

Seeing how this thread has succesfully stayed on topic for far too long (I was going to put "in my opinion" here but since I wouldn't be posting if it wasn't my opinion I decided not to) I will now try to purposefly (spelling?) derail it.

Ahem. Your MOM has more bible verses than ingredients!

Oh. Snap.

Comment

*checks contract*

>.<

D'OH

*sigh*

OH NO HE DI-N'T!!

Comment

XD I have nothing more to contribute. lol
                            "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber

Learning how to think means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think...being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to...how you construct meaning from experience. Because if you cannot exercise this kind of choice in adult life, you will be totally hosed. -David Foster Wallace (personal reminder)

Comment

Working...
                            X