candycandycandy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candycandycandy

hehehe ooooh im so guilty of this i go down to get something good and i come back with chocolate bars and cake
    Mind if i...reel you in?

I think everyone is guilty of it sometimes. I'll never attempt to cut anything out of my diet cause eventually I'd just snap and go mental with it.

Comment

This is why I keep very little candy at home.
      "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
      – IK the Troll

Comment

I actually sympathize with Jennie on this. Sweets are my Kryptonite (along with girls in pigtails, schoolgirl outfits, & ... uh, nevermind ) but it's so fucking hard to avoid them as they taste so gooood!!! Solidarity, Sister!!!
        sigpic
        This is my idea of exercise

Comment

My boyfriend's folks work for Mars. They stock it at the Commissary. So we always have so much freakin candy floatin around. I hate it. Every few months I go through and toss a bunch. I generally put it on top of the fridge, above eye level. Good thing I'm an out of sight out of mind person. lol
          O, then, I see Queen Mab hath been with you.

Comment

Originally posted by IK the Troll View Post
            It's how I keep very little, and why I buy so little.
            When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by IK the Troll View Post
              This is why I keep baking cookies and then giving them out at work.

Today's invention is banana and black pepper.

Rapscallion
              A book in which I'm credited as being influential in its origins.

Comment

Y'know that actually sounds pretty good.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
                  Today's invention is banana and black pepper.
                  O.o

Black pepper.

Of course.

I dismissed banana but banana and black pepper? I should have thought of that!
                  When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by toreador View Post
                    hehehe ooooh im so guilty of this i go down to get something good and i come back with chocolate bars and cake
                    I am blessed with a good excuse- that is, my blood sugar crashes and I have a hummingbird metabolism. When I crave, it's because I'm heading towards no blood sugar and I'm literally wobbly until a few Twix bars.

Ironically, my girlfriend is insulin-dependant. We make a fun couple.

Comment

Originally posted by sableagle View Post
                      I dismissed banana but banana and black pepper? I should have thought of that!
                      Very ripe banana is required - makes for a sort of sweet and sour effect. Going to inflict them on colleagues today as 'savoury banana' cookies.

Rapscallion
                      A book in which I'm credited as being influential in its origins.

Comment

I'm a type 2 diabetic...and I can't walk into Cabela's without walking out with at least one box of fudge from the general store.

Hi, I'm Duane P., and I'm a sugar addict.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
                          Very ripe banana is required - makes for a sort of sweet and sour effect. Going to inflict them on colleagues today as 'savoury banana' cookies.

Rapscallion
                          I grind fresh black pepper over very ripe papaya.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

i'm trying to stick to docs suggestions... but ya'll are making me resent my oatmeal in the morning. he told me no sugar or flavorings and i have to eat fat free flavorless yogurt x.x sour cream tastes better. don't know how this is suposed to help. my tummy upsets are worse when i eat too much fiber and milk stuffs.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Leffy View Post
                              i'm trying to stick to docs suggestions... but ya'll are making me resent my oatmeal in the morning. he told me no sugar or flavorings and i have to eat fat free flavorless yogurt x.x sour cream tastes better. don't know how this is suposed to help. my tummy upsets are worse when i eat too much fiber and milk stuffs.
                              Have you sought a second opinion? Maybe a nutritional therapist? Your doc sounds evil and doesn't seem to understand everything in moderation, not obsoletion.
                              O, then, I see Queen Mab hath been with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X