Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jen + Caffeine + Alcohol

We all know how well THAT turns out.

Glad she started drawing me better. I haven't had that much hair since I was in my twenties.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

hold it when did they get color????
    ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

She added colour to a few of them back in '04.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

yea, but I don't remember these being in color the first time I read them... just the saterday/sunday with an occasional here and there not an entire series of them????

I'm so confused... it's all the damn studying...

Comment

Heh, but if she didn't do colour ... how would everyone know that the Agwa was greeeeeeeen.

Comment

I remember that one in color but not a bunch of the others

Comment

It's okay, Sehson, you're just remembering from BEFORE your upgrade.
              Wireheads

Comment

Sehson used to be a dog?
                When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

no before I was upgraded to polychromatic from monochromatic

Comment

that.....was.......frightening.....
                    "I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmellows." - me (good story behind that).

The Horn'd One aka BookWyrm
                    Adept of Keyser Sőze philosophy;
                    RPG gamer, Sci-Fi reader;
                    Str-8 male Top of many talents;
                    Insidiously where you least expect it.
                    officially a Hero of the Megaverse.

Comment

What?? Jen with AlkeHawl or JAK with hair??

Comment

i wish i still had the ability to get that geeked on coffee and alcohol. the coffee... has little effect anymore and the alcohol is now allowing for an easier bedtime for me lol.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

I think it would be interesting to follow Jennie around when she's all tweaked out like that. Jennie? I've got the camcorder, what da ya say? Hell, it even records in the dark.

But I know I'm getting older (but not growing up... thankfully!). I can't do the caffeinated weekend binges anymore as they get ... scary. At one point, if it didn't contain caffeine or sugar (Coke, Dr. Pepper, chocolate brownies, fudge poptarts, etc.) I wouldn't eat it. I think I wore out the flooring at my job due to my pacing at night.
                          sigpic
                          This is my idea of exercise

Comment

I have been decaffeinated for over 6 years now...

I can strike fear into my wife by threatening to drink a diet*** energy drink...

a couple weeks ago I had a mixed drink that the bar tender put maybe 1/2 shot of coke(cola) in... I didn't sleep very well at all that night.

*** I have a psycho reactive allergy to aspartame aka nutra-sweet... it turns me into a hyper asshole, instead of my normal laidback asshole.

In truth the diet energy drink would probably wind me up to the point my heart just says "fuck this" and leaps out of my chest grabs a knife and stabs me repeatedly in the face, before exploding into a bloody little fireball.

Comment

mmm aspartame. pretending to be sugar so it can sucker punch you with that sickly sour taste, overwhelm you with the after taste that will not wash away and torture you with dry mouth for atleast an hour.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X