No announcement yet.

Jen + Caffeine + Alcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really should have done a cartoon about what usually happens five minutes later; crash and burn.

Caffienated Jen is fun for about five minutes and then she's useless for the rest of the day. That's why I'll end up giving away most of the dark chocolate espresso beans that people give me. That, and I love to see the wide eyes of the little teenagers "really? I can have some candy? why thank you nice lady! why is it crunchy?...."

Comment

Originally posted by JennieB View Post
      I really should have done a cartoon about what usually happens five minutes later; crash and burn.

Caffienated Jen is fun for about five minutes and then she's useless for the rest of the day. That's why I'll end up giving away most of the dark chocolate espresso beans that people give me. That, and I love to see the wide eyes of the little teenagers "really? I can have some candy? why thank you nice lady! why is it crunchy?...."

And this is why I love you, young lady. You're MY kind of evil. :-D

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

And this is how you know you have grown wiser.

Young mischief is self-made, older mischief-makers make -minions-.

Comment

note to self, if meeting Jennie in person at D*C with the midget in tow... check anything she walks away with.

rather not start armageddon if you feel inclined to share with her lol. that'd be cruel.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

I'll just have to settle for you to taste test the newest honey rum recipe
            sigpic
            Kidnapping? I prefer the term "suprise adoption!"
            Originally posted by RazorJAK
            Yup that's it, run. You'll just die tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Leffy View Post
              note to self, if meeting Jennie in person at D*C with the midget in tow... check anything she walks away with.
              I just teach kids on how to do things that are fun and either embarrass or greatly worry their parents. Chocolate Easter bunnies are my favorite - bite out the eyes first and scream, "STOP STARING AT ME!!!!"

Originally posted by Silverharp View Post
              I'll just have to settle for you to taste test the newest honey rum recipe
              *waves hands wildly in the air* Oooo! Oooo!! Pick me! PICK ME!!!!
              .*ahem* Got a bit carried away there. Just bring some a lot to D*C. Please.
              sigpic
              This is my idea of exercise

Comment

4 liters, one of the KiaKat friendly brew, 2 of the regular brew, and one of a blend of the two
                I just added a bit more 151 to the batch for a wee bot of heat...Perfect.
                sigpic
                Kidnapping? I prefer the term "suprise adoption!"
                Originally posted by RazorJAK
                Yup that's it, run. You'll just die tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverharp View Post
                  4 liters, one of the KiaKat friendly brew, 2 of the regular brew, and one of a blend of the two
                  I just added a bit more 151 to the batch for a wee bot of heat...Perfect.
                  I remembered mention of this in the con/con-gathering thread.... I am SO looking forward to that!

I can have caffeine and be fine sometimes. And other times it makes my stomach/chest hurt, maybe a headache and some trembling in the hands. Stupid sensitivity.... >:-( Coffee=love. Especially mochas. So I have to be careful about when and how much and how swiftly I partake of coffee. I have discovered that it works better when iced. I can sip it and take longer to drink it. Hot stuff, I feel like I need to drink it faster because once it hits luke-warm....it's just NOT fun to drink.
                  Last edited by Disco Duck; 06-17-2009, 09:06 AM.
                  "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber

Learning how to think means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think...being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to...how you construct meaning from experience. Because if you cannot exercise this kind of choice in adult life, you will be totally hosed. -David Foster Wallace (personal reminder)

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
                    And this is why I love you, young lady. You're MY kind of evil. :-D
                    Ditto this Jennie!! I -love- messing with people.
                    "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber

Learning how to think means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think...being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to...how you construct meaning from experience. Because if you cannot exercise this kind of choice in adult life, you will be totally hosed. -David Foster Wallace (personal reminder)

Comment

I'm pretty sure, at this point, that I have more caffeine than blood in my veins.

I've been known to go nearly a week without being sober (ah, the combination of youth, and 15 hour bartending shifts, 14 days in a row...).

I am very much looking forward to the Kia-friendly brew. Mmmmmmmm.
                      It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Then...
                      Hey, free eyeball!
                      ----------------------
                      Originally posted by Leffy
                      wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.

Comment

Working...
                      X