Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leffy View Post
    wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.
    Pfft... yer one wet Willey from letting go and three fingers away from singing like garfalk on his first night in prison!!

Comment

actually my first response to a wet willy is clench my jaw tuck my head and run. i mean... if i were in such a position... that would become self inflicted torture on the other wouldn't it?

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

No, the first reaction to a WEt Willey is to shout "GAH" and then, usually a string of obscenities..

Besides.. Didn't yer prodgeny knock out all yer teefers again??

MMMMM Gumjob...

Comment

i'm getting them replaced. and like i said its not the teeth its the jaw

Comment

Yeah.. but I don't think YOUR jaw is going to trouble me.. You'll be dead and buried when Mogwai sees the crotchless panties I sent you..The only one that gets near me, is attached to a very ticklish Smurf Ninja.

Comment

I didn't know they made crotchless smurfette panties????
              ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

do WHAT????

and i get the purpose of those but... they're so unattractive to me. makes you wonder if the wearer is a secret alien with acid goo.

Comment

Originally posted by Leffy View Post
                  do WHAT????

and i get the purpose of those but... they're so unattractive to me. makes you wonder if the wearer is a secret alien with acid goo.
                  Never understood them either. If you want to do with the boinking but don't want to take your garters off; do what the anime girls do. Wear the panties OVER the garter strap.

If you're wearing jeans ... the panties have a tendency to come off WITH the jeans if you're hot enough to make with the boinboing.

etc etc etc

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Originally posted by stidf01 View Post
                    It doesn't take much to make Selkie squeak though
                    I'm not quite sure if I should be offended by that or not... Nah. Me? Offended? Never heard of it... but I'm pretty sure that one deserves a smack over the head.

*wanders off whistling*
                    "People are more opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs"

Comment

The purpose of them is so that you are NOT naked. Nudity is great! I like Nudity!! (just ask the crowd at DC) But after you've seen it, that's it. This way you can still play dressup AND continue the main event, without getting rugburn from non-removed panties.

Comment

Just read the comic. I have the same problem. I squeak.

My sneezes would frighten Godzilla. I have man sneezes and the hiccups of a mouse.
                        Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like its heaven on earth. -- Mark Twain

Comment

if my kibbles are free why hide my bits?

and i havmonster sneezes too. no warm up just facial explosion that usually results in my tongue getting crushed and my nose clearing entirely. it almost gives me whiplash

Comment

My sinuses hold an alternate dimension... either that or they are from an elephant. serious when I sneeze I frighten children in the next block. blow my nose it sounds like an elephant mating call... thank gods I don't live next to the zoo.
                            ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

Originally posted by SelkieDreams View Post
                              I'm not quite sure if I should be offended by that or not... Nah. Me? Offended? Never heard of it... but I'm pretty sure that one deserves a smack over the head.

*wanders off whistling*
                              LOL.

All you'll do is bend the chair hitting me on the head.

Besides, you hit like a girl

(bring on the pain )

Comment

Originally posted by stidf01 View Post
                                LOL.

All you'll do is bend the chair hitting me on the head.

Besides, you hit like a girl

(bring on the pain )

*bops stid on the head lightly this time, since he's so obviously delirious from the previous hit* Well now, that just wasn't nice! ^_~
                                "People are more opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs"

Comment

Working...
                                X