X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stidf01
    replied
    Originally posted by Leffy View Post
    nooooooo its a secret girls only knowledge. no boys allowed. unless... me and kia and fal get to play doctor with ya before we show you. only... real doctor. i've got high school anatomy under my belt. i'm sure we can wing it properly.
    Doctor is ok.

Mortician and surgeon are not

Leave a comment:

• Leffy
    replied
    nooooooo its a secret girls only knowledge. no boys allowed. unless... me and kia and fal get to play doctor with ya before we show you. only... real doctor. i've got high school anatomy under my belt. i'm sure we can wing it properly.

Leave a comment:

• Falconess
    replied
    Originally posted by stidf01 View Post
    Sounds like you are in trouble to me Falconess

Pardon me ladies, do you mind if I watch?
    *NOT* allowed to watch

Kat, Leffy...Heeeeyyyy Kat has a hotel room, this is sounding like it's gonna be more and more fun

(I'm away from a desk for the rest of the day, so any reply won't be seen 'till tomorrow morning)

Leave a comment:

• stidf01
    replied
    i know the one spot that every girl is ticklish..... just... have to be in a compromising position to do it. *bats lashes at Fal* we can test how not ticklish you are.....
    Originally posted by KiaKat View Post
    Oo! OOO!

Can I help?
    Sounds like you are in trouble to me Falconess

Pardon me ladies, do you mind if I watch?

Leave a comment:

• KiaKat
    replied
    Oo! OOO!

Can I help?

Leave a comment:

• Leffy
    replied
    i know the one spot that every girl is ticklish..... just... have to be in a compromising position to do it. *bats lashes at Fal* we can test how not ticklish you are.....

Leave a comment:

• stidf01
    replied
    Originally posted by Falconess View Post
    I don't give you trouble, I *AM* trouble. I'm not ticklish. So, it's not trouble or grief or whatever you wanna call it, it's me laughing at you, because it's futile.
    That's just your defense, I will one day prove you are ticklish
    Last edited by stidf01; 06-18-2009, 07:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Falconess
    replied
    And you give me trouble for trying to tickle you LOL.
    I don't give you trouble, I *AM* trouble. I'm not ticklish. So, it's not trouble or grief or whatever you wanna call it, it's me laughing at you, because it's futile.

Leave a comment:

• stidf01
    replied
    pfft, you'll just have to find out.

So, I'm at work, I just started at this service center last week, and already I've made three of the girls here squeek. I say "girls" but I'm actually the youngest here *laughs* But I can't help it if they're so ticklish. I mean, just one touch, on the side, and they squeek. Not to mention I have one that is so unobservant you can walk up to her window, in her periferal vision, and still scare her by not saying anything 'till you get right up to her window. No joke, she squeeks and jumps every time I do that, it's hilarious.
    And you give me trouble for trying to tickle you LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Falconess
    replied
    Oh?

And just what do you have planned for me ?
    pfft, you'll just have to find out.

So, I'm at work, I just started at this service center last week, and already I've made three of the girls here squeek. I say "girls" but I'm actually the youngest here *laughs* But I can't help it if they're so ticklish. I mean, just one touch, on the side, and they squeek. Not to mention I have one that is so unobservant you can walk up to her window, in her periferal vision, and still scare her by not saying anything 'till you get right up to her window. No joke, she squeeks and jumps every time I do that, it's hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• stidf01
    replied
    Wait a sec, you mean he has to survive? Darn, there goes my fun. Oh well, maybe next time. 'course, if I see him before D*C, he may not survive long enough to make it to the con...and then that would free up a spot at the troll hole, wouldn't it? *grins evily*
    Oh?

And just what do you have planned for me ?

Leave a comment:

• Falconess
    replied
    Originally posted by sableagle View Post

I don't think the mosquitoes learned not to whine when I smudged them across the wall with a supersonic leather plait, so maybe he won't learn. Then again, maybe surviving really helps with that. They didn't. He might.
    Wait a sec, you mean he has to survive? Darn, there goes my fun. Oh well, maybe next time. 'course, if I see him before D*C, he may not survive long enough to make it to the con...and then that would free up a spot at the troll hole, wouldn't it? *grins evily*

Leave a comment:

• sableagle
    replied

I don't think the mosquitoes learned not to whine when I smudged them across the wall with a supersonic leather plait, so maybe he won't learn. Then again, maybe surviving really helps with that. They didn't. He might.

Leave a comment:

• Falconess
    replied
    prolly when you really do feel the sting shes been promising.
    You'd think, but honestly, I don't think even that will stop him, but hey, it'll be fun either way.

Leave a comment:

• stidf01
    replied
    prolly when you really do feel the sting shes been promising.
    LOL.

Maybe yes, maybe I just let my mouth keep running

Leave a comment:

Working...
X