Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squeek...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Falconess View Post
    I'm getting ready for your trip out here, since I'm prolly not going to be able to bring it through security when I come out to see you.
    Too true LOL.


    Originally posted by The Horn'd One View Post
    What is she doeing with that whip? Anything she wants. YOU try to get it away from her.

    But then again, I have all sorts of goodies (but I prefer the ladies, TYVM).
    As I said, I was running, not trying to get it away from her

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Falconess View Post
      I'm getting ready for your trip out here, since I'm prolly not going to be able to bring it through security when I come out to see you.
      Do we need to have a whip in house ready and waiting for you when you come to DragonCon?
      "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
      – IK the Troll

      Comment


      • #48
        Y'know.. IF this keeps up I'ma donate my hotel room and JOIN Y'ALL!!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by IK the Troll View Post
          Do we need to have a whip in house ready and waiting for you when you come to DragonCon?
          Yes please. You line 'em up, and I'll whip 'em down. Learned a new technique I've been dying to try out.


          "Allias volat propriis"
          "Zhai'helleva"

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          oooo look, an eyeball *nom*

          Originally posted by stidf01
          Something tells me I have to re-educate Fal when I see her next

          P.S. I'll let you know if I survive
          Yeah, he survived, but only just

          Comment


          • #50
            oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh that sounds promising.

            Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Falconess View Post
              Yes please. You line 'em up, and I'll whip 'em down. Learned a new technique I've been dying to try out.
              A new technique for bending over and getting whipped?

              You'd think I'd stop running my mouth at some point

              Comment


              • #52
                prolly when you really do feel the sting shes been promising.

                Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Leffy View Post
                  prolly when you really do feel the sting shes been promising.
                  LOL.

                  Maybe yes, maybe I just let my mouth keep running

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Leffy View Post
                    prolly when you really do feel the sting shes been promising.
                    You'd think, but honestly, I don't think even that will stop him, but hey, it'll be fun either way.


                    "Allias volat propriis"
                    "Zhai'helleva"

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    oooo look, an eyeball *nom*

                    Originally posted by stidf01
                    Something tells me I have to re-educate Fal when I see her next

                    P.S. I'll let you know if I survive
                    Yeah, he survived, but only just

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      ...

                      I don't think the mosquitoes learned not to whine when I smudged them across the wall with a supersonic leather plait, so maybe he won't learn. Then again, maybe surviving really helps with that. They didn't. He might.
                      When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by sableagle View Post
                        ...

                        I don't think the mosquitoes learned not to whine when I smudged them across the wall with a supersonic leather plait, so maybe he won't learn. Then again, maybe surviving really helps with that. They didn't. He might.
                        Wait a sec, you mean he has to survive? Darn, there goes my fun. Oh well, maybe next time. 'course, if I see him before D*C, he may not survive long enough to make it to the con...and then that would free up a spot at the troll hole, wouldn't it? *grins evily*


                        "Allias volat propriis"
                        "Zhai'helleva"

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                        oooo look, an eyeball *nom*

                        Originally posted by stidf01
                        Something tells me I have to re-educate Fal when I see her next

                        P.S. I'll let you know if I survive
                        Yeah, he survived, but only just

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Falconess View Post
                          Wait a sec, you mean he has to survive? Darn, there goes my fun. Oh well, maybe next time. 'course, if I see him before D*C, he may not survive long enough to make it to the con...and then that would free up a spot at the troll hole, wouldn't it? *grins evily*
                          Oh?

                          And just what do you have planned for me ?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by stidf01 View Post
                            Oh?

                            And just what do you have planned for me ?
                            pfft, you'll just have to find out.

                            So, I'm at work, I just started at this service center last week, and already I've made three of the girls here squeek. I say "girls" but I'm actually the youngest here *laughs* But I can't help it if they're so ticklish. I mean, just one touch, on the side, and they squeek. Not to mention I have one that is so unobservant you can walk up to her window, in her periferal vision, and still scare her by not saying anything 'till you get right up to her window. No joke, she squeeks and jumps every time I do that, it's hilarious.


                            "Allias volat propriis"
                            "Zhai'helleva"

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                            oooo look, an eyeball *nom*

                            Originally posted by stidf01
                            Something tells me I have to re-educate Fal when I see her next

                            P.S. I'll let you know if I survive
                            Yeah, he survived, but only just

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Falconess View Post
                              pfft, you'll just have to find out.

                              So, I'm at work, I just started at this service center last week, and already I've made three of the girls here squeek. I say "girls" but I'm actually the youngest here *laughs* But I can't help it if they're so ticklish. I mean, just one touch, on the side, and they squeek. Not to mention I have one that is so unobservant you can walk up to her window, in her periferal vision, and still scare her by not saying anything 'till you get right up to her window. No joke, she squeeks and jumps every time I do that, it's hilarious.
                              And you give me trouble for trying to tickle you LOL.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by stidf01 View Post
                                And you give me trouble for trying to tickle you LOL.
                                I don't give you trouble, I *AM* trouble. I'm not ticklish. So, it's not trouble or grief or whatever you wanna call it, it's me laughing at you, because it's futile.


                                "Allias volat propriis"
                                "Zhai'helleva"

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                oooo look, an eyeball *nom*

                                Originally posted by stidf01
                                Something tells me I have to re-educate Fal when I see her next

                                P.S. I'll let you know if I survive
                                Yeah, he survived, but only just

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X