X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sehson
    replied
    Originally posted by Leffy View Post
    one bite though and you're infected. i doubt all your bits are hard to nibble.

more likely hardly to never nibbled

Leave a comment:

• Leffy
    replied
    one bite though and you're infected. i doubt all your bits are hard to nibble.

Leave a comment:

• stidf01
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray View Post
    Uh no... That would be a defense when you ARE a zombie...
    All zombies want are my brains though, and those are well defended

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    Uh no... That would be a defense when you ARE a zombie...

Leave a comment:

• stidf01
    replied
    Originally posted by Falconess View Post
    Wow, there's some good nursing, right there.

And Selkie, you can whack away all you want, but really, it doesn't do any good, that boy's head is thicker than the walls of fort knox, and just as hard to get through
    I'd argue, but what she says is very true LOL.

/pounces the Falconess anyway

I guess I've got some form of natural defense when the zombies come though

Leave a comment:

• Falconess
    replied
    Originally posted by stidf01 View Post
    That was just insanity and my own deathwish, my head is no worse than when a classmate dropped me on it in 6th grade

The nurse at the school turned off the lights and told me to take a nap ....

Pretty sure I had a concussion too LOL
    Wow, there's some good nursing, right there.

And Selkie, you can whack away all you want, but really, it doesn't do any good, that boy's head is thicker than the walls of fort knox, and just as hard to get through

Leave a comment:

• stidf01
    replied
    Originally posted by SelkieDreams View Post
    *bops stid on the head lightly this time, since he's so obviously delirious from the previous hit* Well now, that just wasn't nice! ^_~
    That was just insanity and my own deathwish, my head is no worse than when a classmate dropped me on it in 6th grade

The nurse at the school turned off the lights and told me to take a nap ....

Pretty sure I had a concussion too LOL

Leave a comment:

• SelkieDreams
    replied
    LOL.

All you'll do is bend the chair hitting me on the head.

Besides, you hit like a girl

(bring on the pain )

*bops stid on the head lightly this time, since he's so obviously delirious from the previous hit* Well now, that just wasn't nice! ^_~

Leave a comment:

• stidf01
    replied
    Originally posted by SelkieDreams View Post
    I'm not quite sure if I should be offended by that or not... Nah. Me? Offended? Never heard of it... but I'm pretty sure that one deserves a smack over the head.

*wanders off whistling*
    LOL.

All you'll do is bend the chair hitting me on the head.

Besides, you hit like a girl

(bring on the pain )

Leave a comment:

• Sehson
    replied
    My sinuses hold an alternate dimension... either that or they are from an elephant. serious when I sneeze I frighten children in the next block. blow my nose it sounds like an elephant mating call... thank gods I don't live next to the zoo.

Leave a comment:

• Leffy
    replied
    if my kibbles are free why hide my bits?

and i havmonster sneezes too. no warm up just facial explosion that usually results in my tongue getting crushed and my nose clearing entirely. it almost gives me whiplash

Leave a comment:

• Cheshyr1
    replied
    Just read the comic. I have the same problem. I squeak.

My sneezes would frighten Godzilla. I have man sneezes and the hiccups of a mouse.

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    The purpose of them is so that you are NOT naked. Nudity is great! I like Nudity!! (just ask the crowd at DC) But after you've seen it, that's it. This way you can still play dressup AND continue the main event, without getting rugburn from non-removed panties.

Leave a comment:

• SelkieDreams
    replied
    It doesn't take much to make Selkie squeak though
    I'm not quite sure if I should be offended by that or not... Nah. Me? Offended? Never heard of it... but I'm pretty sure that one deserves a smack over the head.

*wanders off whistling*

Leave a comment:

• RazorJAK
    replied
    Originally posted by Leffy View Post
    do WHAT????

and i get the purpose of those but... they're so unattractive to me. makes you wonder if the wearer is a secret alien with acid goo.
    Never understood them either. If you want to do with the boinking but don't want to take your garters off; do what the anime girls do. Wear the panties OVER the garter strap.

If you're wearing jeans ... the panties have a tendency to come off WITH the jeans if you're hot enough to make with the boinboing.

etc etc etc

Leave a comment:

Working...
X