Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin Cannon!

I WANT ONE!

Pumpkins would be so awesome to shoot at things!
    I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Well, you could get plans for a trebuchet and launch them with that. They're medieval technology, so you don't need welding gear and torque wrenches and the like.

Alternatively, you'll need an air compressor, a pressure chamber, a manually-triggered release valve, an impressive length of strong steel pipe, a short steel cylinder that's a good fit for the inside of the pipe, grease, a strong steel bar, some sort of cup or plate for the pumpkin, a collar for the inside of the pipe, a strong spring, two hand-cranks, two worm-gears, two big cog wheels, some sort of mounting frame with fold-out, lock-down legs and some tools. The more range you want, the heavier it'll all be and the tougher your frame will have to be.
    When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

With the combined knowledge, inteeresting personality quirks ... and access to resources we as a group have ...

Can you imagine how dangerous we'd be if we formed a town?

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

town? we could successfully form our own country. and depending on where we locate to do this no one would bother contesting it. maybe a small pacific island where we can attract tourists
        to find me, you must be good.
        to catch me, you must be quick
        to defeat me, you must be joking.

Comment

Okay. Next time the Hawaii hotspot shifts and pokes a new island above the waves, we grab it. Agreed?
          When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Done and Done!
            Dragyn (Mike)

*Holding head to keep it from asploding and allowing the evil thoughts to take shape and be acted upon which would cause much carnage and destruction IRL*

Comment

wish i could remember if butler's orchard had a pumpkin cannon or catapult
              very cool though and great fun plus you get to go pick your own apples and pumpkins and other stuff

if you are in maryland google the place
              [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
              Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
              http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Ok if we grab those Islands what are we going to call it?
                "Baldrick does it have to end this way? Me cutting you into long strips and telling the Prince that you walked over a grate wearing a very heavy hat?" - Edmund Blackadder Blackadder the third

Comment

Originally posted by sigpig View Post
                  ok if we grab those islands what are we going to call it?

Breedenland!
                  "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
                  – IK the Troll

Comment

And the capitol city could be Breedenopolis. And there could be other places like Jenniville, and the DragonCon Goddess Mountains, Happy Goth Springs. And the biggest export could be Leafblowers and Utilikilts!
                    "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
                    – IK the Troll

Comment

Can i be Minister For Silly Walks? PLEASE???
                      Nevermore

Comment

Ooo! And I want to head up the Argument Department!

Or maybe the Insult Department!
                        It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Then...
                        Hey, free eyeball!
                        ----------------------
                        Originally posted by Leffy
                        wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.

Comment

Romanus Eunt Domus!
                          Last edited by Raven; 10-23-2009, 06:52 PM.
                          Nevermore

Comment

Ooooo this sounds like fun.... and we can shoot pumpkins at visitors to our shores. It could like our welcoming tradition!
                            I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

ooh, I like the Argument Department aka government.
                              I think there's already a breedenville. This should be PantyLand. Just THINK of the tourist potential. Walk the Dragoncon mountains to the Goddess temple at the top and buy souvenears of horns and the corset shop in the foot hills. Wonder her vast tracks of land and dine at the Husbands Beef Steak house.
                              We would totally have a chocolate spa.
                              http://www.chocolatespa.com/

wizzz
                              aaaand there goes the topic

Comment

Working...
                              X