In the gallon jug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the gallon jug

Now you know how us old farts feel, Jennie.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

oh no, I have not yet begun to bitch.
    cartoons will follow illustrating my feelings about the "legal age". I don't care if it is legal, he looks like he's in kinder garden. ... sp?
    and I just realized that even if he is legal, he was still ... math...calculater...HOLYSHIT 9 years old!! when I started my comic!!
    ngh
    I feel very dirty now.
    i have to go bath
    and maybe sleep
    but not at the same time.

heh
    and I know this is all in the "When I was a kid!" shit but it's kinda gratifying to finally be able to say "shut up! I'm old!"
    I do like the stunned looks when I say I'm 30. heh, that's right, back off, I'm an adult!...and it's waaaaay past my bedtime.

Comment

Originally posted by JennieB View Post
      oh no, I have not yet begun to bitch.
      cartoons will follow illustrating my feelings about the "legal age". I don't care if it is legal, he looks like he's in kinder garden. ... sp?
      and I just realized that even if he is legal, he was still ... math...calculater...HOLYSHIT 9 years old!! when I started my comic!!
      ngh
      I feel very dirty now.
      i have to go bath
      and maybe sleep
      but not at the same time.

heh
      and I know this is all in the "When I was a kid!" shit but it's kinda gratifying to finally be able to say "shut up! I'm old!"
      I do like the stunned looks when I say I'm 30. heh, that's right, back off, I'm an adult!...and it's waaaaay past my bedtime.
      You may be an adult. But you'll always be a lil youngin' to me. ;-)

Wait until you start talking to people old enough to drink .... who were born after you graduated.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

I've been reading this since 9th grade!! And I'm now a college sophmore, and your comic inspired me to take my stories that I made pictures to and pursue it in education and as a career!

FEEL OLD, OH ROLE MODEL. FEEL OLD.
        Last edited by kitty!; 03-01-2010, 10:06 AM.
        Originally posted by Lithanial
        Gah! when did kitty get older? I been asleep for too long!

Comment

I was 11 when you were born.

Comment

Jennie, let me merely say: Welcome to my world.
            Kilt? Check!
            www.OffKilterDesigns.com

Comment

Nothing to worry about Ms. Jennie. You are forever young as you want to be in your mind and your comics.

As a side note, you have been inspiration to 2 generations of artists, consider how many more you will be. . . . .

Oh, wait, that probably won't make you feel any better about it will it! Sowwy! I won't mention the fact I was 20 when you were born!
              Dragyn (Mike)

*Holding head to keep it from asploding and allowing the evil thoughts to take shape and be acted upon which would cause much carnage and destruction IRL*

Comment

Originally posted by JennieB View Post
                I love those looks too.... most people think I'm in my early 20s. And I'll be 31 next month. Shocked looks make me happy.

Comment

You are only as old as you feel. And by that reckoning I should be dead.
                  "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
                  – IK the Troll

Comment

Originally posted by IK the Troll View Post
                    You are only as old as you feel. And by that reckoning I should be dead.
                    Naw, I figure Mai has you feeling like a spry young teenager!
                    Dragyn (Mike)

*Holding head to keep it from asploding and allowing the evil thoughts to take shape and be acted upon which would cause much carnage and destruction IRL*

Comment

Originally posted by Shay View Post
                      I love those looks too.... most people think I'm in my early 20s. And I'll be 31 next month. Shocked looks make me happy.

Oh shush you...

I've always gotten the looks of Gee what a nice Dad taking his daughters (or Daughter and friend) out, When you would go out with the wife and me.

I've looked about mid 40s to most people since my mid twenties, At least the looking the age isn't really changing as I get closer to the actual age part.

Now I just get the looks from people that I'm robbing the cradle. My wife is a year older then me...
                      ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

That saying, "You're only as old as you feel", is not true. It is, "You're as old as you think."

Remember you are Jennie Breeden, not who someone else thinks you are.

Mark your calendar for March 1, 2030, look in the mirror and see if you still have the same hair style as you do today.

How should I feel, I was 43 when you were born.
                        Come with me to a land where nightmares fear to walk.

Comment

you old depressing people. Stop being depressing and start embracing your grey hair.
                          Originally posted by Lithanial
                          Gah! when did kitty get older? I been asleep for too long!

Comment

I am who I am, and I care not about my age.

Probably never will either LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by kitty! View Post
                              you old depressing people. Stop being depressing and start embracing your grey hair.
                              But I had just realized when I had posted that I was that old when she was born, not that I think I am that old, and I am, uhm, well. . . . . .I think I goes and hides now before I gets meself in trouble again!
                              Dragyn (Mike)

Comment

Working...
                              X