Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haggling (12 July 07)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    *POUNCE FROM ABOVE!*

    Im plunder, 20% of my personality is in my hair and the other 80% is crazy.
    Headbutts,

    A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

    Comment


    • #17
      *chases plunder with barber's shears*


      Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Kyace View Post
        Poor shoe saleman, not allowed to eat until he sells a pair of shoes.
        Kudos for the retro-gaming avatar!


        Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

        Comment


        • #19
          i don't think ive ever haggled. ive wanted to, but the original price is always within reason.
          of course, i only ever buy food, so meh.

          DO IT.
          Call me!

          Comment


          • #20
            Have these shoes! Cost $3 to make and ship out! Yours for only $240!!

            And these Jeans! only $100! Dont forget this CD $40! And this book $50!!

            Totally reasonable
            Headbutts,

            A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

            Comment


            • #21
              i dont live in a tourist town. nor, a town where i go to small places often.
              nor, do i travel. frequently.

              also, i dont buy any of those things.
              Last edited by garfalk; 08-06-2007, 07:52 AM. Reason: additioning things

              DO IT.
              Call me!

              Comment

              Working...
              X