No announcement yet.

... Just to make sure ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! Greylock that reminds me of the principal from the movie Porky's. He wouldn't call it a penis and insisted on calling it a tallywacker.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup!

Comment

OMG i wanna watch Porky's again!!!! all of them. yep next night off i'm pulling out all my vhs tapes.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

You still have a VCR?!!!!!
        Please Click the Eggs & Pokeemanz found here!!!!

Not dead which eternal lie; stranger aeons, death may die.

Comment

Of course we still have VCRs. Quite a few old movies haven't been released on DVD yet. And most of us really can't afford to:

1.) Buy a copying machine to switch all our analog to digital

or

2.) Buy new copies of movies we already own.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Oh I know that. It's just that our VCR started eating tapes so we had to get rid of it. Actually, when I typed that, I think I was thinking of BetaMaxs.
            Please Click the Eggs & Pokeemanz found here!!!!

Not dead which eternal lie; stranger aeons, death may die.

Comment

i have a dvd vcr combo that has no remote and refuses over half my dvds.

Comment

Most systems that have a remote can use the generic replacements.
                Originally posted by Tipouf
                *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
                Newbie kills = 1
                Originally posted by sableagle
                .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

yeah. i can't find a universal remote that works on the dvd player. it came with a remote and i had it it just.... ran away. i'm thinking harli decided to hide it in a trashcan one day. but now all i can do is play. stop. open/close.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Bear View Post
                    Nope.

Sorry.

None of that counts. It was all prompted.

You are all just going to have to accept the fact you behaved like responsible, mature adults when given a comic and thread that set up the jokes like a game of T-ball.

It's too late now.
                    but
                    but
                    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh
                    I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every second of it!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X