Hole?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hole?

Yeah, I started out having trouble with that, too. Of course, it was dark and it was really, really late. Wait... Coffee pot?

Wireheads

who hasn't had that problem...

Its poorly lit your all contourted and you just cannot quite get it in the hole...

And of course you don't want to force it cause you'll bend it or worse break it...

I mean I was in that situation just this past week...When I finally did get it in the hole and was able to come out from under her desk she was so happy...

And her computer worked again too....
    ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
      Yeah, I started out having trouble with that, too. Of course, it was dark and it was really, really late. Wait... Coffee pot?

Yes, coffee pot.

Just another one of the many hijinks going on in the Breeden household. Just a clean, down home comic showing how Jennie struggles with technology.

I'm sure that's all it is.

I see nothing wrong with that strip.

No, sirree.

Looks completely innocent to me.

>.>

<.<

Comment

the dirtiest jokes are the most innocent happenstance.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Leffy View Post
          the dirtiest jokes are the most innocent happenstance.
          well, maybe not the dirtiest. The funniest dirty jokes.

Of course some jokes are obvious and you know it's going to happen and yet are surprised when it does.

Like every time you break out twister, EVERYONE knows damn well that things will be put in places that they shouldn't. But the second a face and ass meet it's ALWAYS a surprise and ends in laughter.
          If you're going to lose, lose with NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS!

Comment

Well, how about this; my friend and I were in class working on something in illustrator. I was getting frustrated, and said aloud: "Why is my line so thick?!"

My friend reaches over and clicks something, saying: "You've got your stroke on." Problem fixed.

I glare at him and retort, "Your...mother's got her stroke on!"

Comment

Working...
            X