• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Taylor
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazeyal View Post
    Before I give it to an animal!!!

(*Joke the property of George Carlin Incorporated*)
    That bit was just loaded with great lines.

"Want some SQUASH?!"
    "SHIT NO! Sounds like someone sat on dinner."

"What is it?"
    "I don't know. Could be meat. Could be cake. It's MEATCAKE!"
    "It's still good. Someone is saving it." Meanwhile it has gotten smaller and smaller and is, in fact, stuck to the rack.
    Last edited by Mike Taylor; 12-04-2007, 04:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Leffy
    replied
    but its lookin at me just before i eat it. entirely different if it looked at me before i cooked it.

Leave a comment:

• Compton
    replied
    Originally posted by Leffy View Post
    kinda hard to pull that when they're sitting on a plate in front of you just staring at you.

i refuse to eat a mud bug. yeah its like a wild flavored mini lobster.... but they never served me a lobster with its head and all bits still attached so it could stare at me before i ate it.
    I've had lobster served like that. It happens. Its still food. We are still the top of the food chain. Its not like it was a rotisterie puppy or something.

Leave a comment:

• Leffy
    replied
    kinda hard to pull that when they're sitting on a plate in front of you just staring at you.

i refuse to eat a mud bug. yeah its like a wild flavored mini lobster.... but they never served me a lobster with its head and all bits still attached so it could stare at me before i ate it.

Leave a comment:

• Ecchi_Kitty
    replied
    Caution in eating things is well recomended. On the other hand, is something to be said for an unbias opinion:
    "Here, eat this, tell me what you think, and then I'll tell you what it is."
    "....okay.... *munch* Oooo, yum, taht was pretty good. What was it?"
    "Bacon wrapped prune."
    "....but, I hate prunes?!"
    "Exactly why I made you eat it first. Now enjoy another."

Leave a comment:

• Leffy
    replied
    hehe. see now all the guys i know stuff their faces, wait until swallowing then asking if it really was safe to eat that.

or give me a critique on the possibility of each item they ate being edible during the meal. like crawdads. "here wendy eat this..." "uhhh" "ok i'll eat it... um ok that one was not fully cooked try this one"
    "overcooked"
    "eh i think that one was dead before they grabbed it"
    "oh that was a great one you shoulda tried that one"

Leave a comment:

• Sehson
    replied
    Of course not all of us will eat random things....

some of us have intelligence enough to associate that really bad smelling/ off tasting thing with the stomach cramps, intestinal distress and resulting dual action purge....

I smell everything I eat or drink...

And then well I might spit it if it tastes off too.

Leave a comment:

• Leffy
    replied
    wow. not all guys eat random things o.O i was beginning to think you were all endless pits over food.

Leave a comment:

• Crazeyal
    started a topic Here.. eat this...

Here.. eat this...

Before I give it to an animal!!!

(*Joke the property of George Carlin Incorporated*)
Working...
X