eat your veggies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eat your veggies!

.... i am so craving Krystal's chili cheese fries now x.x i haven't had those in like.... wow. since my last trip to the doctor regarding my gallbladder.... so thats why i haven't been allowed to eat em o.O

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

There was a Krystal's not too far from my apartment when I lived in San Antonio. Since moving back to New Hampshire, there are none. New England sucks for fastfood franchises, we don't have anything up here besides the basics. McDs, BK, KFC, Taco Bell, Subway, Quiznos...that's about it.
    Last edited by Akuma; 12-11-2007, 03:46 PM. Reason: bad typing

Comment

You mean "Expanded Basic". For years, most small towns were lucky if they could get Burger King, McDonald's, AND Wendy's.

Up around New England, the equivalent to Krystal's is called White Castle. White Castle Sliders are the exact same thing as the Krystal burgers.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Most of those are just "fast". Subway's the only one that can really claim to be fast food.
        When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Taylor View Post
          You mean "Expanded Basic". For years, most small towns were lucky if they could get Burger King, McDonald's, AND Wendy's.

Up around New England, the equivalent to Krystal's is called White Castle. White Castle Sliders are the exact same thing as the Krystal burgers.
          No, they don't have White Castle up here. Wendy's is shrinking in this area as well. I'm telling you, they have fuck-all for fast food places. Arby's was here, it closed. No Hardee's, no Chick-Fil-A, no Sonic, no Rally's...fucking *nothing*.

Comment

Originally posted by sableagle View Post
            Most of those are just "fast". Subway's the only one that can really claim to be fast food.
            That depends on who owns the individual Subway restaurant. I worked at one where everything was 100% spotless and the ingredients were fresh, but I've also walked out of ones where I've seen roaches crawling on the counter and wilted lettuce in the bins. Run right, they have some of the best sandwiches out there. Only a properly maintained Quizno's can top them.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Ive never had subway and I would give it a chance but its just one of those things that everyone goes on about for so long that I just go "right, I dont care if the sun shines out its arse I dont care"

Same reason I dont like Placebo anymore...
              Headbutts,

A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

Comment

Subway and Quiznos are both garbage, compared to local sammich shops in the North East USA. Basically from Philly, PA and up, you'll find some of the best sammiches anywhere.

Comment

Best Sammich shop I've ever been was The SUB shop.

I don't believe it was franchise at the time, it was a little local store might have had a sister shop or too in seattle area.

Good sammiches... Everything was fresh, and they had all the good toppings.

Local we have Jersey giants, which is fresh they slice the meat when you order.
                  ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

*SOB*

For ages, in Buffalo, there was a deli on Elmwood which was owned and run by the sandwich equivalent of the Soup Nazi. He had rules about ordering sandwiches. If you didn't follow the rules, you went to the back of the line or out the door. And GOD HELP YOU if you were wearing a hat while you placed your order or tried to hand money to the cashier while wearing gloves!

I don't know what he did. But EVERYTHING he made tasted like heaven. Taking a bite from his lightly curried chicken salad on chibata was like licking concentrated PARADISE! It would surprise me if I found out that no one had ever spontaneously climaxed from eating his food.

He expanded slightly over the years to have some select groceries from people or companies he thought were worth supporting. So on any given day you could get excellent fruit and cane sugar soda to go along with your sandwich.

I was told by friends there that he had retired and decided to simply shut the shoppe down instead of letting someone else attempt to run it. He'd rather it just go away than have someone fail at keeping up his standards.

It's the first and only time I've ever felt my heart and stomach break at the same time.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

In Chicago there's a chain called Jimmy John's. One of my all-time favorite sandwich places. The Subway joints in the city were terrible and the Quizno's places were hard to get to.

Comment

Originally posted by Akuma View Post
                        No, they don't have White Castle up here. Wendy's is shrinking in this area as well. I'm telling you, they have fuck-all for fast food places. Arby's was here, it closed. No Hardee's, no Chick-Fil-A, no Sonic, no Rally's...fucking *nothing*.
                        we have McD's, Wendy's, Toxic Hell, BK, KFC, Quiznos, Blimpees, Subway and Hardees
                        I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every second of it!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X