Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulder-angel-geisha-cthulhu

... or would that be cthulhette?

Still a concept overload for my brain this early in the morning.
    When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

naw just a giesha shoulder angel... she has feets with toes...

tentecles would make her cthulonic
    ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

Subtle differance tho.. Looks a bit more stylish than cartoony. I like it!
      Originally posted by Tipouf
      *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
      Newbie kills = 1
      Originally posted by sableagle
      .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

I really like this one - very pretty!

Comment

Last week I sat down to play with the wacomb tablet and decided that I did enough cthulu geisha so it was time to start putting characters in costumes starting with the shoulder angel and devil in kimonos. Last week was devil girl. This week it's Angel girl in kimono and corset thing. It's all drawn on the computer so it's a bit cleaner and I got to play with a lot of different color combinations because I'm using illustrator and they're all different layers and I can slide the colors around to different tones. My only regret is that there is no physical original of this art. It's all on the computer. I may go to kinkos and get some high quality prints done and number them.

Comment

Originally posted by JennieB View Post
            Last week I sat down to play with the wacomb tablet and decided that I did enough cthulu geisha so it was time to start putting characters in costumes starting with the shoulder angel and devil in kimonos. Last week was devil girl. This week it's Angel girl in kimono and corset thing. It's all drawn on the computer so it's a bit cleaner and I got to play with a lot of different color combinations because I'm using illustrator and they're all different layers and I can slide the colors around to different tones. My only regret is that there is no physical original of this art. It's all on the computer. I may go to kinkos and get some high quality prints done and number them.
            even so its my fave one yet
            well done
            Scourge of Darkness! Conqueror of worlds! Eater of Pies!

Comment

i would so buy the prints off you in a heartbeat. though.. um... i have my first born and thats about it for payment.

you in the market for a sassy smartassed 2 year old?

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

No good. Two Lumps has already had a guest appearance (in voice only) by one of those.

It involved a toothbrush.
                When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Working...
                X