Sniff-sniff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniff-sniff...

There are pluses & minuses for having a spouse who has absolutely no sense of smell.

Plus - She can't smell you. Yay!!! ... Er, uhm, not that I would ever try to "dutch-oven" her or anything... *blushes*

Minus - She can't smell herself and wonders why the cats dove out of the bathroom. Accidentally "dutch-ovens" you in the middle of a cold night. Nor can she tell when food has gone toxic.

Plus - Don't need to buy her super $$$ perfume.

Minus - Can't give you an opinion if something smells good or bad (i.e., soaps, candles, incense, etc.)
    sigpic
    This is my idea of exercise

I think we have all had those days....wait Mike was doing that to Moo and I during Con!!
    Crafty Squirrel Designs on Facebook: facebook.com/CraftySquirrelDesigns

Comment

All is fair in love and war. This includes the occasional, completely deliberate crop dusting. Mwahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by RhubarbBuddha View Post
        All is fair in love and war. This includes the occasional, completely deliberate crop dusting. Mwahaha.
        Only you, Megan... only you.
        sigpic
        This is my idea of exercise

Comment

Would you expect anything less? *innocent smile*

Comment

Originally posted by RhubarbBuddha View Post
            And here I was under the impression that Crops should be treated with something more along the lines of Mink oil, or saddle soap. Hmmm who knew there was an actual use for dust other then aggravating allergies?!?
            ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

Working...
            X