glock 19 the most reliable hand gun ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommycat View Post
    But then if you have kids, and you leave the shottie in your locked room, with a lock on it(because we know kids WILL find a way into the room) ...

A small double action revolver is ... small and light enough to have on your person at all times. Which means that you can maintain control of it without having it locked in a room to prevent kids from getting to it.
    "At all times?" You take it with you to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and when you shower? Just a thought.
    When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by sableagle View Post
      "At all times?" You take it with you to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and when you shower? Just a thought.
      I just weave it into my chest hair. It's a little rough on the quick-draw, but you can't beat it for keeping track of your stuff.
      Why gentlemen, I am positively quaking in my sexy boots.

Comment

Originally posted by sableagle View Post
        You wanna be caught with your pants down and no guns when the zombies attack? just sayin...

As for the DE: As I understand it, you can have a .357Mag, 44Mag and .50AE Desert Eagle with simply changing out the upper and magazine(I think). But I don't own it and honestly I call it a "Hollywood Gun" because it's too effin big for the average person to carry(at least concealed lol), it's bulky and heavy(and it's been featured in over 500 movies lol). If the thing launched .45LC I might think about it, but really, it's just too massive for me(as if .45LC would make it less massive lol).

Comment

Working...
        X