Iron Sky 2/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Sky 2/22

I gotta start having Movie nights again.. Good booze and bad flicks are a great combination!
    Originally posted by Tipouf
    *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
    Newbie kills = 1
    Originally posted by sableagle
    .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Originally posted by Crazeyal View Post
    I gotta start having Movie nights again.. Good booze and bad flicks are a great combination!
    I watched about half of that movie. It's so horrible that it's great!! Making the black guy look Caucasian then dress him up like a junior SS? That ranks quite high on my "What-The-Fuck-Is-This-Shit-o" meter.

Although the Sarah Palin parody was amusing.
    sigpic
    This is my idea of exercise

Comment

I saw trailers. I assumed there would be an overdose of WTF. I did not watch the film.
      When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by greyloch View Post
        I watched about half of that movie. It's so horrible that it's great!! Making the black guy look Caucasian then dress him up like a junior SS? That ranks quite high on my "What-The-Fuck-Is-This-Shit-o" meter.

I still say a horrible pun opportunity was missed in not renaming the "DE-Albinizer" something akin to "Weiss-heraus" (Closest i can get to "White out" in the free translation programs, don't kill me) but that's just my sick twisted mind

And I'll never be able to see an I-phone again without thinking "Nazi Inside"

Comment

Working...
        X