Good morning beu.. YIKE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning beu.. YIKE!

At the moment, I have worse bed head than the wife..
    Originally posted by Tipouf
    *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
    Newbie kills = 1
    Originally posted by sableagle
    .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

549367_566483343370826_1997928366_n.jpg
    Newbie kills = 1
    .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

Eh, that's because you've secretly wanted to be a girl and having long hair is your sole means of expressing this forbidden yearning... or you just slept on your hair wrong.

Serious advantage to shaving my head, no bad hair days. Although I have woken up to find my beard smooshed and sticking out in odd directions.
      sigpic
      This is my idea of exercise

Comment

Originally posted by greyloch View Post
        ... you've secretly wanted to be a girl and having long hair is your sole means of expressing this forbidden yearning...
        Here's another: http://anonymousmangames.blogspot.co...fd6692ff664570
        When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

I've already proven my lack of feminine beauty, thank you..
          Newbie kills = 1

Comment

Maria can help with that.

Full head of luxuriously soft hair and back to my early 20s? Nice offer, but I'd want to keep my identity. All that money paid on this place and the ability to leave and re-enter various countries are kind of significant.
            When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Working...
            X