Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for the early Killit and Damnit strips....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the early Killit and Damnit strips....

can anyone tell me what part of the archive I need to be trolling through to find the early strips of Jen as an Orc? In particular the one where she's naming her siblings (ie the lone Brother "Finally"). Wife wants to share said strip with her sister, yes they're the first and second born respectively ahead of the lone Male, inheritor/continuer of the family name, child.

either a help in the right portion of the archive, or even which of the compilation books has the one(s) i'm after would be very appreciated.

thanks

Originally posted by Detritus View Post
    can anyone tell me what part of the archive I need to be trolling through to find the early strips of Jen as an Orc? In particular the one where she's naming her siblings (ie the lone Brother "Finally"). Wife wants to share said strip with her sister, yes they're the first and second born respectively ahead of the lone Male, inheritor/continuer of the family name, child.

either a help in the right portion of the archive, or even which of the compilation books has the one(s) i'm after would be very appreciated.

thanks
    Were you checking the DP archive or the Geebas site? Given, the latter is missing a fair number of strips that were on the older Keenspot one.

Comment

Originally posted by Talen View Post
      Were you checking the DP archive or the Geebas site? Given, the latter is missing a fair number of strips that were on the older Keenspot one.
      Both...

Found the hole in the Geebas archives, thought I remembered some of the early Killit jokes being on the DP side and tried finding it there, so far no luck, b/c i'm not entirely sure were in the history to look

Comment

Working...
      X