here we go again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here we go again...

If I didn't know what a cesspool Atlanta was, I'd swear these jackls were reading the comic to target poor Jennie when she hits the road..
    Originally posted by Tipouf
    *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
    Newbie kills = 1
    Originally posted by sableagle
    .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Someone should house-sit for her ...

... very quietly ...

... with all the lights off ...

... and a .30-06 within reach.
    When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Alternatively, apparently, they could move out.

So, ah, Jennie and Obby want a new place, and Head Trip are "a bit homeless" at the moment? Somewhere with room for all four of them perhaps? Maybe even room for Cique from In The Puddle too? Does Jeph Jacques have room for another five at his place?
      When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Sounds like they are just done waiting for the are to turn around. Walking away from a mortgage is disasterous to your credit, buy if you don't caew about credit, the banks have a lot less power over you.
        Originally posted by Tipouf
        *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
        Newbie kills = 1
        Originally posted by sableagle
        .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

How about an area in need of turning around but without the bad neighbours?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...n-8760036.html

There are no neighbours. 5 houses, outbuildings and 100 acres of arable farmland, yours for 220,000 Euros. Some renovation required. Restoration instead of renovation could produce a little sustainable "mediaeval life" village perfect for use as a year-round LARP site ... although they'd have to leave occasionally to get the kids vaccinated and the like.

Comment

Working...
          X